BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
These new sandwich crackers from Cheez It are awesome! Very peanut buttery and crunchy. Six good sized cracker sandwiches per package. I think I like these better than the "Lance" brand. The only weird downside - the crackers can be greasy. That's probably because of the peanut butter, but not a deal breaker for me.
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Just another snack our family loves. And who doesn't absolutely love peanut butter. These are a perfect on the go snack and my husband especially loves dipping them in tapioca pudding. Sounds gross but it's super yummy. Super affordable and located at your nearest Walmart. These are a must in our house!
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
Cheez-Its are actually really good with peanut butter. I thought the Peanut Butter sandwiches were really delicious. This was an on the fly snack grab as I waited on line at check out, but I wasn't disappointed. I would definitely buy more and share with my friends.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I love keeping a pack or two of these in my backpack for when hunger threatens to distract me in school. I just eat a whole pack of these and my in-between-meal stomach grumblies are gone. Very tasty and cheap too.
Desiree A.
La Habra , CA
Cheeezits!!!!! Who doesn't love them???? They have so many different types to try from my favorite are the peanut butter ones. I know who would have thought. I buy them when I go grocery shopping as a yummy snack. Haha! Proceed with caution these things will keep you eating them.
Jamie G.
Cheez its and peanut butter. These are two of my favorite things and I also love them mixed together like this snack brings it. What could be better when you two favorites come together for deliciousness!
Ashley C.
By far better than any other cheese cracker and peanut butter combination sandwich combination. They have good flavor and crunch. My kids love them too which is an added bonus. They aren't as easy to find but when I do see them I always get them.
Katie E.
I'm a huge fan of this snack. I love peanut butter so this is delicious to me. Also a great way to work some protein into your day. I purchased mine at Kroger and it's not too pricey at all for a name brand snack! I definitely recommend this to all my peanut butter loving snackers!
Christy P.
Londonderry
i always buy the big boxes of these and when i run out ill go to a gas station and buy and indiviual pack if im nausea i can eat a pack of these and then ill be just fine and i think theyre healthy for you bc there isnt much of calories in them i recommend you to buy them
Jennifer L.
love the combination of cheez-it pb sandwich crackers.  they went above my expectations of flavor, very happy.  these are affordable and im glad they are.  i like the pb ones and the cheese flavors.  i have recommended these to others.
Victoria F.