BY CHEEZ-IT

Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I did not think that a perfect product could be improved upon until I tried the sandwich cracker Cheez- It.  It is all of the cheesy deliciousness of the classic Cheez-It with the added subtle sweetness of peanut butter. They are absolutely perfect for a mid day snack!
Allyssa R.
Allyssa R.
West haven , CT
These peanut butter sandwiches are great for on the go! You can throw in your bag and snack whenever you please! They have many different flavors these are hands down my favorite peanut butter crackers!
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
I'd prefer Cheezits to stay just normal Cheezits. However, the peanut butter added between two isn't too bad. I typically get Necco crackers instead, but I certainly wouldn't say no to these Cheezits crackers. They are definitely better than the cheapest brands of peanut butter crackers!
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
This is another good snack I fed my kiddos they love cheese it's and peanut butter. I've had a few when they fed me some their pretty good but if my kids like I'm happy
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Fort Hancock, TX
These are D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!! They make the perfect during school snack. The peanut butter tastes great with the saltiness of the cracker.
Druan R.
Druan R.
Port Richey, FL
Such a great product I love the taste. Very flavorful. The price point is not bad either. I would recommend this to anyone.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Spartanburg, SC
I have been eating these since I was a kid and still enjoy them today. They are super yummy and very easy to eat.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it was good but it wasn't that even though it wasn't that even if it wasn't for me I was