BY CHEEZ-IT

Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Cheez-Its are great, but second to goldfish in my opinion. My boyfriend would beg to differ. He literally eats them ALL THE TIME. Whether it's the peanut butter sandwich cracker cheezits or the original  Cheez-It Cheddar Cheese Cracker 9 oz he loves them all.
Elissa M.
Elissa M.
que te importa nada y yo te quiero 😘❤️💕 que me a la escuela y tu amor ❤️ te lo juro te lo regalaria y no 👎 la escuela y tu amor ❤️ te lo juro te lo regalaria y no 👎 la escuela y tu amor ❤️ te lo juro que me voy ✌️ voy al rato y yo te quiero un ratito a dormir uuuuu
Mwanamke J.
Mwanamke J.
These are like crack! When I first tried these I expected them to be like any other peanut butter cracker, they were delicious. I got them as a healthy snack alternative and everyone in my house likes them. Sometimes they're hard to find which is disappointing.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Las Vegas, NV
Yessss. I had these as a kid in my lunches, and as an adult, they're a staple in my pantry. Good for snacks, whether you're at home or on-the-go. As a mom with a 6-month-old, I almost never have 2 seconds by myself, but I still manage to have time for these 😛
Sanjuana H.
Sanjuana H.
Houston
I love Ritz cookies because they have good taste and when you add the peanut butter they become a good snack for anyone when you're on the run or when you just don't want to cook grab a packet of cookies and problem solved no more hunger for a while .
Mikkell M.
Mikkell M.
Washington Township
My 3 year old loves these I pack them in his lunch I think they meet my expectations of a snack for him to have with lunch they aren't too unhealthy but he doesn't have them everyday I'd rather him eat some fruit but when he gets these he is happy.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I did not think that a perfect product could be improved upon until I tried the sandwich cracker Cheez- It.  It is all of the cheesy deliciousness of the classic Cheez-It with the added subtle sweetness of peanut butter. They are absolutely perfect for a mid day snack!
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
I love the cheez-it peanut butter sandwich crackers! they always remind me of my childhood, and are always so yummy! I love peanut butter, so these are perfect for throwing in a bag for my lunch or a midday snack.
sally g.
sally g.
I buy this product at Sam's which comes like 24 to 30 packages of Cheez-Its crackers with peanut butter perfect for everyday snack for my kids and myself the iron and I'm with the peanut butter is good no sugar and it's great for a snack
Allyssa R.
Allyssa R.
West Haven , CT
These peanut butter sandwiches are great for on the go! You can throw in your bag and snack whenever you please! They have many different flavors these are hands down my favorite peanut butter crackers!