BY CHEEZ-IT

It’s what you have been waiting for! The perfect combination of Cheez-It® sandwich crackers, made with real cheese, and creamy peanut butter!

Ingerdients:

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts), Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Sugar, Maltodextrin, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Paprika, Sodium Caseinate, Natural Flavor, Paprika Color, Annatto Color, Soy Lecithin

Mwanamke J.
These are like crack! When I first tried these I expected them to be like any other peanut butter cracker, they were delicious. I got them as a healthy snack alternative and everyone in my house likes them. Sometimes they're hard to find which is disappointing.
Mikkell M.
Washington Township
My 3 year old loves these I pack them in his lunch I think they meet my expectations of a snack for him to have with lunch they aren't too unhealthy but he doesn't have them everyday I'd rather him eat some fruit but when he gets these he is happy.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
This is another good snack I fed my kiddos they love cheese it's and peanut butter. I've had a few when they fed me some their pretty good but if my kids like I'm happy
Morgan T.
I'd prefer Cheezits to stay just normal Cheezits. However, the peanut butter added between two isn't too bad. I typically get Necco crackers instead, but I certainly wouldn't say no to these Cheezits crackers. They are definitely better than the cheapest brands of peanut butter crackers!
Erica R.
Although they are a quick and easy snack, I was not a huge fan. I prefer to have the ritz crackers with peanut butter instead of with the cheez-it's. My kids did not mind them, but I would not purchase again.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
These peanut butter sandwiches are great for on the go! You can throw in your bag and snack whenever you please! They have many different flavors these are hands down my favorite peanut butter crackers!
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Brittany H.
We used these as a lunch side til we had to stop due to peanut allergies in the class... we still keep them at home though too bc they're a quick, kids can get themselves snack with protein in them
member-55636
I love these when my little cousins come over I always give them one pack they love them as much as I do not disappointing at all great price and taste wise great I would recommend to everyone to go buy some they are delicious
Jen H.
I don't know why these are so addicting but I just cant say no to these!! The cheesy cracker mixed with smooth peanut butter makes for a very satisfying snack every time.