Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCheez-It
Cheez-It Party Mix Baked Snack Assortment

Cheez-It® Party Mix Baked Snack Assortment

by Cheez-It

#25 in Crackers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheez-It® Party Mix Baked Snack Assortment!
How would you rate this product?
Erin E.
Alexandria
This is my youngest favorite.. she always picks this out over everything else.. I don’t know what it is bout it but she loves it !
Ashton S.
Sedalia, MO
I love the variety of flavors and textures in the party mix. It’s available in all sizes and almost always in the gs station. I think they should spice up the flavor of the party mix and even add some other items into the mix
Renee S.
Kokomo, IN
This is perfect for entertaining or a easy snack while enjiying a movie with the family alil bit of everything for everyone
Jessica M.
nashville
Cheez-it’s never disappoints. The party mix has all the flavors and textures you need to create the perfect munch. I would recommend this product.
Claudia T.
I buy the mix to change up the original cheez it's. It is a great change so they do not get burnt out and my older kids feel like this is the next step to being older. Lol.
Joanna B.
These are great for a late night snack or for on the go. They are really delicious! I normally get these at Walmart
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
These have become a favorite of mine too. When we eat these with our kids they like to dig threw them for the little puff balls lol. Really good to put out at parties for a snack
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely love Cheez it's and I love this Party Mix as well. I have bought this a few times, and it is just delicious. It has a mix of a bunch of different stuff, so you have a variety of different snack items in one box to choose from. I highly recommend this snack mix.
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great snack that offers so many delicious pieces that will leave you wanting more. I think this great to have for any party seeing as though it offers so many different pieces, it might not be the healthiest but it is sure delicious. Recommend this.
Dixie M.
I just bought this recently and my son and I love it! It is our new favorite snack along with their double check cheese! I will buy again! He asked and I said I would. We just love the flavor! Plus the price is not too bad.

Looking for your answer?