BY CHEEZ-IT #2 in Crackers

The one. The only. The Original. It’s the iconic Cheez-It flavor you know and love. The square shape, the rigid edges and that hole in the middle – everything about this baked snack cracker is the real deal, especially the cheese.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Cheez-It® Original Crackers
  • "They taste very good and I can't get enough of how crunchy they are." in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Hope J.
Burnet
I’m hungry right now so I decided to review this product. I don’t even know how to tell you how delicious these crackers are. They’re perfect for a road trip, movie night, midday snack, midnight snack, and any other time you wanna eat em’. Basically if I could eat these 24/7 I would. They are packaged great and they’re a perfect size for popping 1 or 5 of them in your mouth.
Mandy D.
If you have not had cheese it’s and you’re reading this review - you’ve missed out. They are crunchy cheese and crackers - come on. So they are delicious and we normally always have a box in our house. And sometimes I sneak in reduced fat crackers and my girls still eat them : ) - also the small packs to go are good for games, park and pool trips. If I don’t have those we just put them in zip lock bags
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
OMG these cheese burger Cheez It crackers are perhaps the BEST snack crackers EVER! A bit skeptical when I saw that Cheez It had rolled out four new flavors (Cheese Pizza, Nachoes, Cheese Burger, and Buffalo Wing) and a contest to let us snackers pick the best.

The first three newbies were fair. Nothing to throw away at first bite. However, when I tasted the Cheese Burger flavored Cheez It crackers, it was a total mouth celebration! I could taste the burger, pickle, onion, even the lettuce! AMAZING flavor pallet for a lil' ol' snack cracker.

I am definitely voting to keep the Cheese Burger Cheez It flavor alive far beyond the contest voting!!!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Whylde_Mamma A.
Helena
Let's face it you cannot go wrong with the original Cheez-It cracker. This is been a staple in my house for years and years and the kids loved it crushed up in their mac and cheese they love to just eat them as a regular a little cracker I can't remember a time that I didn't use them when they were little as a snack when we went places. Cheez-Its who's always there with us.
Nicole Z.
I love these as a snack! I keep them in my purse or my backpack whenever Im craving something savory. You can get bigger individual 3 oz bags at the dollar store for $1 each! I definitely repurchase these
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Cheez-Its are the best! They are a perfect snack for on the go, or if you're just sitting at home bored and want something quick and easy to eat. I am a cheese lover so this snack definitely satisfies my cheese craving that i have pretty much all the time. If you have never tried these, you must go buy them now.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Love the snacks and I always tend to purchase them in a snack size bag. They are always Great size to bring with me to work for lunch, or to put in my purse for me as a snack for later. They are very crispy and salty and always flavorful. They are inexpensive and you can find them at Walmart or any grocery store.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
All flavors of cheez-its are a staple in my household. My toddler is absolutely addicted to them. Anytime she wants a snack it is what she asks for so we always need to have at least 2 boxes in our cabinet. Its a good thing to because my fiancé and his dog also have an intense love for these amazing crackers.
Brianna L.
Bay City, MI
What are some good flavors besides the original cheez-its?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this product come in other flavors?
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
What's your favorite flavor? I really want to try new ones but I can't decide! Mine is Swiss cheese (-:
September W.
Amery, WI
What's your favorite kind?
Mallori S.
What's your favorite flavor of Cheez-It? -- I love the White Cheddar & Original.