Cheez-It® Original Crackers

by Cheez-It

#6 in Crackers

The one. The only. The Original. It’s the iconic Cheez-It flavor you know and love. The square shape, the rigid edges and that hole in the middle – everything about this baked snack cracker is the real deal, especially the cheese.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

What kind of cheese do these use?
Why do my regular cheez-its not taste the same as other boxes? I don't understand why they are the same flavor, but one box is way better than the other.
Mmmm you like this product?
Start your review of Cheez-It® Original Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They taste very good and I can't get enough of how crunchy they are.in 1 review
a day ago
Purchased at: Kroger
I can eat the family size box in a few days. I really enjoyed this as an in between snack. But, I’m going to have to stop buying these, because I know it’s not helping my midsection. I wish they would come out with a good tasting healthy version of Cheese It’s. Cheez-It® Original Crackers
2 months agoHarleysville
The original Cheez-Its are always the best tasting. They're nicely salted with a great cheddar flavor that come out almost immediately after you set it in your mouth. The crackers have a nice crunch and they're usually affordable. I definitely recommend these crackers.
5 days agoAllen Park
Love these! Their are so salty and crunchy. Super delicious and affordable. Much better than any off brand I have every tasted. Much fresher flavor. They never disappoint and always live up to expectations. Would highly recommend and definitely buy again!
2 months agoSugar Land, TX
These are the perfect snack, I absolutely love having them in the house. Cheez-It’s are classic, I can’t go on a road trip without them! This snack size also has a perfect portion size because if I had the whole box I would want to eat it all!
2 months agoOrange
Freakin cheez-its are one of the greatest snacks ever made! Haha seriously they’re just so dang good. I’m a huge cheese person and love crispy crackers, so honestly they’re just perfect. My only complaint is them not being a food group 😂
a month agoOrangevale, CA
Cheez-It® Original Crackers uploaded by Chris W.
Purchased at: Target
Love this cheesy crispy crackers snack on the go since I’m a salty snacker, not a sweet snacker. I wish they came in a resealable pouch or container to keep fresh, but nonetheless it tastes great and stays fresh for about a couple weeks after opening.
2 months agoTroy, MO
Cheerleading is a classic snack cracker and it goes good with pretty much any sandwich or alone as a snack on the go or at home or even on the couch watching my favorite series plus they're pretty healthy which I really like because hey who doesn't want to be healthy in today's world plus at a great price who could afford not to have some Cheez-Its
19 hours agoWashington
I’m powerless around Cher it’s — they’re the greatest craving snack. And m, if you crush them up, they make a good crust for Mac n cheese or baked chicken breasts.
2 months ago
Cheez-It® Original Crackers uploaded by Luz P.
Cheez - It snack crackers galletitas para tráfico de el camino de el Condado de Orange a Tijuana y de regreso sobre todo en esta fin de semana largo. Nos espera una larga línea de regreso y ya venimos preparados con botana.
a month agoParagould, AR
Purchased at: Dollar General
Cheeze-it crackers are tasty. I used to eat them a lot because they taste fresh and super cheesy. They come in both regular and reduced fat. Also, the reduced fat don't have an after taste, but taste just as good as the regular Cheez-it crackers. My favorite is the White Cheddar which is why I gave this product three stars.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...