BY CHEEZ-IT #5 in Crackers

The one. The only. The Original. It’s the iconic Cheez-It flavor you know and love. The square shape, the rigid edges and that hole in the middle – everything about this baked snack cracker is the real deal, especially the cheese.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Cheez-It® Original Crackers
  • "They taste very good and I can't get enough of how crunchy they are." in 1 review
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I am a SUPER picky eater even when it comes to snacks. The Cheez It originals are the ONLY Cheez It’s I will ever eat or try. I do not like cheese at all so it’s odd that I even enjoy Cheez It’s! I love the original cracks though. They are crisp and delicious. I could eat a whole box in one sitting.
Jay S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
OMG these cheese burger Cheez It crackers are perhaps the BEST snack crackers EVER! A bit skeptical when I saw that Cheez It had rolled out four new flavors (Cheese Pizza, Nachoes, Cheese Burger, and Buffalo Wing) and a contest to let us snackers pick the best.

The first three newbies were fair. Nothing to throw away at first bite. However, when I tasted the Cheese Burger flavored Cheez It crackers, it was a total mouth celebration! I could taste the burger, pickle, onion, even the lettuce! AMAZING flavor pallet for a lil' ol' snack cracker.

I am definitely voting to keep the Cheese Burger Cheez It flavor alive far beyond the contest voting!!!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Disciple S.
Florida
Who can go wrong with the original legendary cheese flavored Cheez-It’s? Who can really go wrong? With it’s affordable price, cheesy to salty to taste and attractive visual representation. This is something that can be given to little children and even adults. Cheese lovers recommendation right here! The brand is beautiful and the snack is good for all ages, non excluded.
Nicole Z.
I love these as a snack! I keep them in my purse or my backpack whenever Im craving something savory. You can get bigger individual 3 oz bags at the dollar store for $1 each! I definitely repurchase these
Jody H.
This product it a huge hit with my kids, it has just the right amount of cheese and salty flavors. I would have some water near by though because you won’t want to stop eating them once you start and then you May get thirsty. They are greatly priced to where they are affordable for all economic classes. I will continue to buy this product and recommend it
Tracy G.
Clearwater
Cheez-It crackers are such a delicious treat. I love snacking on them so much. The cheese is baked right into them and I feel like they're a good alternative 4 other snacks that I could be eating instead. I like to buy these in the biggest box I can find but I don't buy them too many times a year because I will definitely overindulge if given the opportunity.
Rebekah L.
Cheez Its are such a comfort food for me. You can almost never get tired of them. If you love cheese, these are the crackers for you. They’re so much easier to carry around than bigger crackers and have a predictable size. When you reach in a bag or bowl, you know exactly what to expect, which sometimes makes the best food.
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
Cheez-Its are my form of drug i can eat a whole box by myself if i had the time. Im trying to eat healthier but as long as my love for food thrives im not sure thats gonna happen lol. Cheez its bring me back to when i was a child and would sneak the box into my room in the middle of the night. I always got caught the next morning though when my mom would pick up the box and it would feel tremendously lighter than it did before. The variety of flavors are mind blowing and i will forever bow down to this family snack. Cheez-It® Pepper Jack CrackersCheez-It® Original CrackersCheez-It® Sunshine Baked Snack Crackers White Cheddar
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Love the snacks and I always tend to purchase them in a snack size bag. They are always Great size to bring with me to work for lunch, or to put in my purse for me as a snack for later. They are very crispy and salty and always flavorful. They are inexpensive and you can find them at Walmart or any grocery store.
Brianna L.
Bay City, MI
What are some good flavors besides the original cheez-its?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this product come in other flavors?
Sophie P.
Martinsville, NJ
What's your favorite flavor? I really want to try new ones but I can't decide! Mine is Swiss cheese (-:
September W.
Amery, WI
What's your favorite kind?
Mallori S.
What's your favorite flavor of Cheez-It? -- I love the White Cheddar & Original.