BY CHEEZ-IT

Nena K.
Willingboro, NJ
So many reasons to rave about these things! I'll start with a warning -Mind your portions and be ye ever watchful of how many you consume. The perfect snacking texture combined with the yummy cheese flavor will have you constantly going back for more. I recommend taking your portion out of the box or buying the snack packs.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for throwing in the diaper bag as a quick snack! Not as great of bargain as if you were to purchase the box, but it's pretty convieniant if you are running out and need to grab something so you don't have hungry little ones!
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
I pack these for my lunches during the work week and they're really a life savor. Since they're individually wrapped, the freshness is sealed into each package and they last so much longer than the regular boxes
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
Foodie Expert
5 stars! 5 stars! I love them! Simple , easy , and delicious!!! Usually can't put them down but could sure put them away. They are the perfect size , perfect taste , perfect crunch . A standard box is gonna cost you around $2.50 with the correct servings could definitely last weeks ! Great value!
Louise J.
Cheese its are fabulous! My kids absolutely adore them, and they're really good. I like the reduced fat option so I can feel better about what I'm giving to my kids. One concern I have is that it's very very salted and almost a little bitter. Other than that, they're amazing snacks.
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I have been a huge fan of cheez it's crackers since I was a kid, and I always get confused between them and cheez NIPS. So I decided to go along with their big packs of cheez it's crackers, and I definitely recommend. They're definitely good for those on the go!
Megan B.
Centreville, AL
Perfect size snack bags to add to the lunchbox of your little ones. You don't have to worry about greasy snacks that are unhealthy with these cheesy crackers in your kids lunchbox. Also hard for Moms to resist sneaking a snack of their own.
Ashton R.
Nolensville TN
ITS SO GOOD. The cheese tasty amazing. It's not like any other product. It's better than gold fish. It's so affordable. It's not the most healthy snack but it's not the most in healthy snack. I wish that it had a little more salt
Theresa T.
Cheez-it's are a great snack. I'm happy that they have it in small bags that can be easily taken on trips instead of pouring the huge bag in little zip locks. It is affordable and I would recommend the product.
E. L. L.
Coral Gables, FL
I've been eating Cheez its for years! I love these controlled portions because they are so good that I tend to eat too many. The amount I each little pouch is perfect for a quick snack or to accompany your lunch.