BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Julie S.
Mansfield
I dont usually shop at target because its so far away but when I was out and about killing the last week I picked these up to curby hu get and they were pretty good!
Brandon B.
Florence, AL
These are fantastic snacks that we like to carry around in our daughter's diaper bag. They're delicious! We have bought them before, but when we did, it was for us. It turns out that our 20-month-old loves them too! I would definitely recommend these.
Tianna B.
I buy these every year for my daughter and all of her little friends and they love them. Especially the fun shapes of the halloween crackers! I even have to steal a pack or 2 myself.
Avery J.
These cheese-it's are really good to pack if you are going on a trip!! They are really affordable!! They are really delicious!! I think you can get these just about anywhere!! I do recommend these if you are traveling!!
denisia n.
I love these snack-sized chips for adults and children it's just big enough for kids to eat and get full with but small enough for an adult to not overeat junk food
Jessica T.
Middle Vlg, NY
So delicious and so cute for the kids! I even enjoyed eating it during halloween time because of the cute shapes. I hope they will make more for different holidays.
Master S.
These cheez-it crackers are perhaps the best crackers, in my opinion, to buy. The taste of them is amazing. I am an original buyer of cheez-its and I totally recommend them!
Kristin F.
Reno, NV
I love these little snack packs, I do wish however they would package other flavors such as the baby Swiss in the small packs. This is my daughter's favorite flavor.
Cyenah L.
Schenectady , NY
Cheez-it is honestly the greatest snack there is. I love every flavor. It's a genius invention. My husband and I fight over a box every time, we both love it. I substituted the smaller bags for some candy and the trick or treaters seemed to like it.
Karissa C.
Boston
These are super, of course, with a cup of tomato soup; great with a cold soda or iced tea; or all alone with no accouterment whatsoever! In cooking, you can crush them up and add them to seasoned breadcrumbs for a new twist on chicken cutlets, or use them instead of croutons with salad. Cheez-Its are great, and the price from Amazon with free delivery is really good.