BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rebecca B.
Really easy to just grab one and take it to lunch with you and there's slot that comes in each bag so you don't have to worried about not having enough and they taste like cheese it's so there super good
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
Cheez-its are always a snack option for me. When I want something crunchy but don't want potato chips. These are crunchy and have good flavor. I love the small snack size too.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these crackers! Perfect for my cravings and semi healthy. I like that they come in all sizes and small packs or family packs.  Very Delicious and satisfying!
Jennifer V.
Haltom city, TX
These are very convenient for me! When I am on the go, I just throw these in my purse. They have a great cheesy taste, recommend thes for people on the go or who have kids.
Julie S.
Mansfield
I dont usually shop at target because its so far away but when I was out and about killing the last week I picked these up to curby hu get and they were pretty good!
Brandon B.
Florence, AL
These are fantastic snacks that we like to carry around in our daughter's diaper bag. They're delicious! We have bought them before, but when we did, it was for us. It turns out that our 20-month-old loves them too! I would definitely recommend these.
Tianna B.
I buy these every year for my daughter and all of her little friends and they love them. Especially the fun shapes of the halloween crackers! I even have to steal a pack or 2 myself.
Avery J.
These cheese-it's are really good to pack if you are going on a trip!! They are really affordable!! They are really delicious!! I think you can get these just about anywhere!! I do recommend these if you are traveling!!
denisia n.
I love these snack-sized chips for adults and children it's just big enough for kids to eat and get full with but small enough for an adult to not overeat junk food
Jessica T.
Middle Vlg, NY
So delicious and so cute for the kids! I even enjoyed eating it during halloween time because of the cute shapes. I hope they will make more for different holidays.