BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah P.
Emmaus, PA
Cheez its are the house special in my home. Everyone here eats them. I always get them at Walmart when I'm out shopping. They are really yummy. I like how they use real cheese. I will always buy them.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
When I was little and even till now. Cheese its have been my favorite snack food. I actually go to Sam's just to get the big box of cheese its because I can but a small box away in one day!
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
We love Cheez-It products and wanted an on the go snack for the kids. These are the perfect size to just grab and go and are just as good as all of the other Cheez-It products we've tried.
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
I love cheek-its! they are so addicting and you cannot just have one. They are a good small snack to have if you look at the label its a nice 100-cal snack. Whenever i see a BOGO cheese-it sign i go straight for that. I always recommend this product
Rocky🌺 M.
Marquette
Great to buy in bulk especially for trick or treaters! That’s definitely put a smile on kids’ faces when they came to my door on Halloween. I think that they were better than the chocolates! Awesome product!
Heather R.
Saint George, UT
I am honestly addicted to cheezits. They're healthy, Delilah, and delicious. I buy mine at target or Walmart while I'm shopping. It's just baked which is so nice to be able to say! I recommend definitely.
Krystal S.
Mesa, AZ
I purchased this product for my childrens class for Halloween, it was very convenient and a better option then candy. i feel as though the classes were satisfied. The cost was a little more than I would prefer to pay but I feel as though it was worth the cost. And they are so good!
Isaac P.
Omaha, NE
If you have never had cheez it’s your living under a rock! They are delicious they don’t really even taste like cheeze they are just yummy crackers. There’re aren’t any crackers even like cheez it’s al it’s pretty unique.
Rebecca B.
Really easy to just grab one and take it to lunch with you and there's slot that comes in each bag so you don't have to worried about not having enough and they taste like cheese it's so there super good
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
Cheez-its are always a snack option for me. When I want something crunchy but don't want potato chips. These are crunchy and have good flavor. I love the small snack size too.