BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jamilet L.
Antelope, CA
Delicious snack I can take on the go for my kid, not too messy. Super yummy cheesy taste.
Alaa K.
Hilliard, OH
My kids love cheez it so much
And I love it too
It tastes so good
I always bring it home
Kayla B.
Arabi
Awesome for the kiddos and me when we are on the go. Cheez-it's are amazing, hands down.
Malinda C.
Hawaiian Beaches
Love these. My kids love the Halloween theme we take them as a snack to work amd school
Veronica U.
Super cute.and festive my kids and hubby loves these carry some in car as quick snack.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love cheez-it's. They're my favorite snack. They are inexpensive and taste delicious.
Jeana H.
Detroit, MI
This snack is a great kids size. Easy handling and good taste. My kids love! I do too!
la verdad estuvo tan lindo y fue tan bueno poder usar ete producto con esas formas tan graciosas ojala que no se pierda el producto y siempre podamos comer esa delicia gracias por su invencion se lo agradece
isabella r.
Manly
I really liked this product and would definitely purchase this again. The quality was great and the product did just what it was advertised for. I like this item a lot and it was a perfect fit for me! I does have some parts that could improve.
Nastacia T.
Yes I love cheese I like that's it so cheesy and it's actually very salty .The salt kinda make my head hurts so I really don't eat a whole lot at any given time.