BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lisa f.
Uxbridge
We love these the saying is a open box is an empty box ..we prefer the duos with cheddar and Parmesan cheese
Dava W.
Great for snacks for kiddos while on the go! Especially for road trips that will be long. Great go to snacks
Wendy W.
Sweetwater
Once I start eating them I can't stop I make myself sick eatting them cause I like them so much I can't stop
Nicole H.
Love cheez it's my brother has been eating these since he was little, and my husband loves them just as much
Devanie T.
Miami, OK
Love these crackers! Was my favorite as a kid and definitely still is. Plus Halloween is my favorite holiday!
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This product is great for kids to have as a snack. The individual serving sizes make snacking on the go easy.
Michelle W.
Cheez its are always a good snack. I love the Tabasco ones! đź’ś delicious I can eat a while box to myself.....
Cyreen P.
Who doesnt like a cheesy change from the usual candy filled Halloween? I like change and this is a good one.
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
Cheez it yum yum. Perfect go to snack for all ages. I am a mail carrier and I love having cheez it's on hand.
kiara d.
Cheese-zets are so good, like idk why they are but there are and u should really go try them and take ur word