BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brenda BJ J.
Rich Square
Cheez It is one of favorite snacks my children literally fight over these crackers I use them for all occasions
Bridget M.
Phoenixville, PA
These are a super fun alternative to sugary treats for the trick-or-treating​ kids. My kids loved them as well!
britt f.
They really are good. There really good for putting them in lunch boxs or going for a car ride. Easy to open
Samantha G.
Fort Campbell, KY
Cheez its are my favorite snack!!! They are always my husband and my go to snack when we go grocery shopping.
jonathan n.
Cheez it's is a great snack for kids I always took a bag of cheese it's to school or I just bought them there
🎰Shon B.
Greenville, AL
This is a perfect snack, it's something that tastes great and will leave a good after affect on the consumer.
Sheryl G.
las vegas
fun and tasty snack to take on the go! love the cheesy strong flavor and definitely one of my favorite snacks
Chelsey G.
Great for all occasions. Lunches, sports games. Everyone loves them. Great flavors. Great taste. Great deals.
Summer K.
Dodge City, KS
healthier alturative to candy for Halloween hand outs. even just to have around the house for a simple snack.
Jasmine S.
Bakersfield
These are literally what you see in my lunch bag everyday. I love these they are delicious and very fulling.