BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley S.
wilkesbarre
My husband is obsessed with cheez its so these are always in our snack drawer. I must say they are rather good!!
cynthia e.
Buckeye, AZ
My and my sons favorite snacks. Cheesy and yummy. Salt is perfect. Love them so much. What else can i say. Yummy
Darcy M.
North Branch
We love original cheez its around here. They are just cheesy cheeay deliciousness! We buy them often for snacks.
Bridget M.
Phoenixville, PA
These are a super fun alternative to sugary treats for the trick-or-treating​ kids. My kids loved them as well!
Brenda BJ J.
Rich Square
Cheez It is one of favorite snacks my children literally fight over these crackers I use them for all occasions
Ashley N.
NORFOLK
Great for your lunch or just a snack. Taste great and is filling. My toddler loves these. Perfect size for him
Jacquelyn B.
Upland, CA
Cute little snack bags that are prefect for the school life, and gives enough energy to power through ones day!
jade g.
these are sooooo good and cheesy. good snack and super light when your hungry but dont want to eat a whole meal
Shannon R.
My daughter is crazy about these things. I swear she would make a meal out of them if I would allow her to. Lol
Lauren P.
Cheezits are amazing and the perfect snack to take anywhere. Love that they are baked and not fried like chips