BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
I love these. They are good if you need just a light snack to hold you over. They are quick and tasty and affordable.
valeria d.
El paso, TX
I love the packing, the taste they have, the way they smell when you open them . They are my favorite, will buy more
Dionela G.
Silver spring , MD
Best crackers ever!!!! I love cheese so of course these are my go to snacks. I always grab a box when I'm at target.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
These are amazing. I love the portion sized packets, they are easier to take in your purse. Keeps me from overeating.
Tonya L.
These little cheesy bites of goodness are one of my go to snacks. They are so good everyone in my family loves them.
Jessica F.
Pueblo
I love these the only problem i have is i wish that they was bigger bags or more of them in one bag thers not a lot
Stephanie T.
Margate, FL
It's okay really it's kind of that snack that you go to because it's the last resort like you don't mind eating it
Maria G.
This product is sososo amazing I recommend that all of you try it out I bet you won't regret soo get ittttt!!!!!!!
Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY
One of my go to snavks when I need my salty cheese flavor . Good size for sharing . I bought it at Rite Aid on sale
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
Love this for a snack and healthy. Also love that my children enjoy this snack as well. I will def buy again soon.