BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers Halloween Multipack
We love giving these out for Halloween and even our Halloween parties! The kids love it and it's a healthy alternative!
Sarah G.
Clintwood, VA
These are perfect for kids but I also like them. The white cheddar is my favorite. We buy them alot anthey taste great.
Ajoa E.
I would recommend if you like crackers and cheese. It's not really my forte but I can't force people to stop eating it.
Kendra B.
Been loving these for a long long time!!! So cheesy and so Good! Awesome snack not to salty and not to high in calories
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
These are amazing to have so the kids can snack on. My kods love them. I have also used these for dinners that I make.
valeria d.
El paso, TX
I love the packing, the taste they have, the way they smell when you open them . They are my favorite, will buy more
Ashley V.
Lebanon
Cheez it are so good . its not a cheese that would be strong . i also love how they come in snack packs for children
melissa m.
This is the
Snack that i give my kid everyday. She loves cheese its and juhst the original kind. Love this crackers.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
I love these. They are good if you need just a light snack to hold you over. They are quick and tasty and affordable.
Cassi M.
Barberton, OH
Cheez-it original Halloween cracker's are so good and the fun shape's to celebrate Halloween make's them even better