BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ezzy I.
Marysville, WA
Cheese its are my little brother and sister favorites lol so I bought one for him and one for her of course they love it.
Holly G.
Minnetonka, MN
This was perfect for kids school snack or after school snack. Any time. Just enough to tide you over until the next meal.
Casey D.
Amazing flavor has a nice taste to it really pleased with the product love the bottle I always keep them as a collection
Valeria G.
These are the best caise ypu can just grave one to go and on the go when your on a rush or mabey even just a light snack
natividad g.
I normally buy these crackers for my kids to take to the schools, they love the cheese taste,and i also like it my self!
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
These are amazing to have so the kids can snack on. My kods love them. I have also used these for dinners that I make.
Vanessa M.
These have always been my favorite! Especially when it's the time for Halloween it's an easy snack to give to children.
We love giving these out for Halloween and even our Halloween parties! The kids love it and it's a healthy alternative!
Ajoa E.
I would recommend if you like crackers and cheese. It's not really my forte but I can't force people to stop eating it.
Heather M.
Amelia
These was amazing for the children in my preschool class they each had their own bags no grem spreading this way. Love