BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tina S.
Wrightsville
Great for handing out especially to the little trick or treaters! Great taste!! Love he individual bags! Pricing is fair for the amount your get in the box
#halloWin
Karen H.
I love cheese crackers which happens to be cheez it. I've had white cheddar, the spicy and the original flavor and this is a perfect snack for anytime and occasion
Amanda S.
LOVE these. They’re one of my favorite snacks. They’re delicious but so addictive. I keep them around for when I’m craving something salty but don’t want the guilt of eating potato chips or another unhealthy snack.
Aminata F.
Philadelphia
This is a great snack. It has a good taste and isn’t very salty like most crackers. The box comes with a good amount of crackers and will last a good amount of time.
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
these are so good not my favorite crackers but i will stuff my face with 5 packs i enjoy goldfish crackers more because they are more crispy and buttery but i do think these are more healthy it came close to my expectations so if you enjoy goldfish original try these but i hate the fact there are a limited variety
Daisy D.
Goodyear, Az
I love these cheese it's because first of all Cheez-Its are amazing! And second off because they are in a little packages that I can carry anywhere. These Cheez-Its are my favorite snack to take to class and to work. I literally am always eating Cheez-Its and if I'm not eating Cheez-Its I'm probably at Target buying Cheez-Its. My mom thinks I'm addicted.
baleigh v.
these cheezits are my go to snack! i bought some of these at disney to take to the parks and if your like me and crave more salt on each cheezit, these are the cheezits to buy! i would recommend these to everyone because even if you cant have a lot of salt, it has just the right amount to satisfy your taste buds!
Chelsea R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I buy this product for my son to take to school for a snack. He really loves them and I love the fact that they don't have much sugar. I try not to give him too much sugar in his diet as it effects his behavior. Finding enough varity in snacks like this that do not require refrigeration has been tough but there come in a few flavors which is great as well.
Sidney R.
Not one of my favorite snacks but one that I will eat eventually if it's what I have in the cupboard my daughter just seems to enjoy them not as much is goldfish but it's it is on the go snack that I can hand her and that she will eat in the car and not make too big of a mess with
Dora F.
Brookline, MA
There;s nothing quite like coming home after a long day and finding a box of Cheez-Its in the cabinet. Ever since I was young this has been my go-to snack. However, that being said, it is not the most healthy option and it in no way is made with real cheese.