BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leyla R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love cheez it they are one of my favorite snacks i love to try there new flavors the extra toasted are my ultimate favorite
Natalie C.
Riverside, CA
I love the Original Cheeze-its! These are very cheesy and a great snack or treat at lunchtime. I'm a huge fan of cheeze-its!
Alyssa K.
Placentia, CA
This is the perfect treat to give out to kids during Halloween. If you like making goodybags, this is a great item to put in!
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is great for snack time and for kids even for adults for on the go. I bought this at Walmart. It is not that expensive.
Shelton R.
Long beach
I enjoy these so much I eat them like chips ..i eat them with my lunch and sometime my dinner lol these are my go to crackers
Pam W.
Cheez-it baked snack crackers are a wonderful mid day pick me up. I love crunchy foods and the Cheez-it snacks are just that.
Destiny R.
Madisonville, TN
These are great for halloween time. If you don't want to give out candy for halloween give these out and kids will love them.
alexis m.
Pawtucket, RI
Alway keep tgese in the house. Great to bring to my job for the long days at work. Cant go wrong with any of the cheese its
Ysigelys F.
Classic snack for the kids I think I've been eating this snack for like the past 13 years and that's what I call dedication
Julie
I really like this A lot! Very good and made with real cheese! Some prouduct Sargent made with real stuff but this one is!!