BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer J.
Canton, OH
I love love love chez it there awesome for a go to fast and on the go for a baggie in the diaper bag good snack to eat on the run
Allison D.
Kemah
These were great for classroom snacks at Halloween for both of my daughters. I love that they come out with holiday themed snacks
Amanda F.
You can't beat the original Cheeze it! It's such a tasty snack when you're on the go or need a little something to hold you over!
Juan I.
Hamilton, NJ
My perfect snack when I'm on the couch and about to watch a movie. I love the taste and sometimes it's hard to stop eating them.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good and better than handing out candy to the kids at Halloween. I try to give them something better and healthier.
Sylvia T.
Love this as a snack while I'm working. Great flavor and super crunchy. I love the original flavor not a fan of the other flavors
Natasha H.
North Scituate, RI
We love these!! It is the perfect product to throw in my children's lunch box. Everyone always fights over who gets the last ones
Desiree J.
Memphis
I always stick to the original. Cheez-it's are so addicting they're almost worse than potatoes chips. Gotta get more than one bag
Melissa V.
Saint Paul, MN
The best and always the best flavor of all time even the old days when they started making them. Still the best cheese flavor.
Linoia M.
RUCKERSVILLE
The children like it when we hand this out at Halloween they don't get out the door before rhwy have opened the bag to eat them