BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kiera B.
Acrually recieved some of these trick or treating. Thye had the same great flavor and fresh, crisp texture of the regular Cheez-its.
exzor l.
I prefeer this classic presentation, original flavor and no adds, its just perfect, so good to share in parties and for movie snacks
Zoe R.
They sell these at my school for like 2 dollars but I still buy them cause they're really good and you know they're cool or whatever
Braxy R.
Beaver
Easy littlw snack to give kids or even adults when they need a little something before a meal! And it's cheese so it's really yummy.
Jenifer D.
Bronx, NY
This is me and my husband favorite snack ever. I don't need no cookies or candy with this. I love the flavor and it's very addictive
Leacey C.
Fort Hood, TX
Love cheeze-its! Always have these packets in hand for my kids! Mostly when we go out it helps with crazy screaming hungry tummies.
Jessica V.
Great snacks for on the go or for school. The taste is really good even though i don't really eat cheese but cannot say no to this.
Gloria S.
Mc Minnville, TN
Any and all cheese it brands are awesome if I could buy them I most definitely would. My son, my fiance, and I absolutely love them
Rachael W.
Wayne, WV
Cheez its are amazing. My fav little snack and they are just good for on the go or at home. They are just good for anything really!
Mackenzie C.
Albany, NY
This is great for my little brother for when i pack his lunch so i dont give him too much snacks to eat and doesnt get a belly ache