BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shari D.
Bradenton Beach
The original is probably my favorite of all the flavors. I really like to dip them in hummus, but are also good eating them with nothing.
Leslie M.
I buy these cheezits all the time. My kids love them also. I just about have to buy a box for each one, because they don't like to share.
Mary s.
Tuscumbia
Every since I was a young child I loved cheez-it. I am always finding myself gravitating to my box of cheez-it when looking for a snack.
Taahtyana D.
Wyandanch, NY
All flavors of Cheez-Its are amazing but there's nothing quite like the originals one of my family's go yo snacks the never last to long
Angela C.
Victorville, CA
These are so yummy. You can buy them anywhere. It's easy snack, I love to eat cheez - it with a sandwich for lunch. I love cheez - it.
April G.
W Sacramento, CA
My kids fav. Snack and it's not too unhealthy like other products. Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Bars - 8 CT
Kimberly S.
Phenix City, AL
Cheez-its are a family favorite in my house. It's a go to for snack time for the kids and adults. Salty, cheesy and perfectly crunchy.
Timbrie A.
Caldwell, ID
A great easy non messy snack. It tastes yummy and is always ready to eat on the go or when you are too busy to make food at the moment.
Ashley C.
Henderson, TX
My favorite snack! My kids love these. They make for a great after school or after game snack. Even my husband takes them in his lunch
Monica G.
Love the cheese baked flavor. Lite flavor and very filling. I have these for lunch 3 times a week to tie me over to next break or home.