BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nancy T.
I love these! I'm addicted as they are tasty, cheesy, and not really unhealthy either. When ever I get the chance I pick myself up some more.
Ashley A.
Etowah, NC
Great little snack. My one yr old always has to have something to snack on. These are easy for him to chew. They have a great cheese taste.
Maribel G.
I love cheezitz I can eat the whole bag by myself . the flavor isn't to strong which I love . its an amazing creating who ever made this .
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I love to give these snack size cheezit bags out to trick or treaters on Halloween. It gives the k8ds a change from all the candy they get.
Robin C.
I love cheezits. They are a good snack and they will hold you over until your next meal ! Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers
Ronnie K.
Mascoutah
Love Cheez-it's in general, great quick snack for me to do. I just hate when they're all gone. They don't typically last long in our house
leesha s.
I'd like Cheez-Its as a kid!!!! and also my kids like them as well best cheesy snack ever!!! If you have not tried them you are missing out
Roxy G.
These are fun. The perfect size hate opening up a bag n not being able to finish it. Love cheez it crackers cause they have a tangy taste
Latarsha F.
Jackson
I eat this product all day long . My boyfriend and I would argue about who ate them up I think we we go through about three boxes a week.
Shari D.
Bradenton Beach
The original is probably my favorite of all the flavors. I really like to dip them in hummus, but are also good eating them with nothing.