BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Adriana B.
The original flavor is the best, love the convenience of grab & go packs, makes time management so much simpler. Great in taste & full of flavor.
Tykierra J.
Tarboro
Cheezits are the bomb dot com. I eat Cheezits on a daily basis me and my mother get two boxes and just eat them, that's just how good they are.
Carrigan B.
These are not only perfect for Halloween time but the exact size needed for the kids lunches. Also easy to send as a snack for the whole class.
alekssandra c.
I think this chips is yummy coz the flavor is cheese but for me i dont like it coz im not eating cheese but for the cheese lover go now and buy
Luta A.
I love these crackers, the cheese in them tastes so good, they are crunchy enough and don't smell bad, i love eating them when i watch a movie!
Joan P.
Windom, TX
I love cheese tase .they are a good snak for anyone without diet restrictions. I dont mind.giving this to my grandkids for a afterschool snack.
Mayte L.
These are a must haves in our house hold, All of the kiddos love them. We love to give these out during Halloween or even at school parties.
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Love cheezits. One of my favorite snacks. Loved the option for Halloween. After a while you've got to trade in the candy for something savory
Sarah C.
Villa Ridge
Cheese-itz are the best go to snack for my little one and myself. We love grabbing a quick handful and running out the door to go somewhere.
Angela G.
Cottondale
I have gotten pretty much all of the Ritz crackers but this is my mostly go to . It is great for my nite snack with about glass if cold milk