BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
I have pretty much tried every single flavor this brand has to offer and none of them have ever disappointed!! They are always on sale. They are buttery and crispy and can be used multiple ways!! Always fresh! Great price and the kids love it as well!!!
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
Best thing to snack on I’ve always been a huge staple in my childhood and I still love them to this day it is cheap and delicious it may not be the healthiest choice but I would recommend it to others and I will buy again
Dee D.
I actually bought these on sale and gave them out for Halloween since we don’t get many trick or treaters. I think it’s a great alternative to candy and who doesn’t love Cheezits! They are a great snack!
My favorite I can’t get enough of this I love it and truly is amazing it is affordable of course end of the day it is a good snack and makes children happy I would love to get it again I oils highly recommend this
Melody d.
mchenry
This is very delicious . . . This meets my expectations. Yum! I love food. I will eat this again. I love crackers. Bc there not a bad snack also its not that pricy.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love cheese crackers. I love this brand and variety because I love Cheez-its and this one has less sodium that the other varieties they make. Less salt means a healthier me and a delicious snack.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
Cheese its are my guilty pleasure. They may not exactly be very healthy but they are totally worth it. They do have ones that are reduced fat but they don’t taste as good as the originals. When I Buy them I buy them for myself and I don’t share!
Jamie R.
FREDERICKSBURG
I'm a Cheez-It junkie. These packs are perfect portions for when I'm craving something salty and cheesy, and I don't want a ton of calories. The Halloween theme is also cute and give me a sense of child-nostalgia.
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
I love these! The kids love them and they are great to hand out at Halloween for a fun snack that isn’t candy! This brand has so many great flavors and values, I love finding new variety’s and it’s a great price!
Morgan J.
Jonesboro, AR
These are my all time favorite crackers. They are all I would eat as a kid. I still eat them all the time to this very day. I don't know if I would call them healthy, but I'm still alive. 10/10 would recommend