GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCheez-It
Original Baked Snack Crackers Halloween Multipack

Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers Halloween Multipack

by Cheez-It

ArrE these good?
Start your review of Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers Halloween Multipack!
How would you rate this product?
John P.
adubon
The original cheese crackers. Best on the planet I could go through a whole box with out knowing
Becky B.
Rock
My family and I really liked these crackers. They taste great loved the snack sizes .
Emily D.
My husband and son love these. They're perfectly bite sized and great for an anytime snack! We always have cheese it's in the house for a quick snack!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
These are so good and better than handing out candy to the kids at Halloween. I try to give them something better and healthier.
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
Love this for a snack and healthy. Also love that my children enjoy this snack as well. I will def buy again soon.
exzor L.
I prefeer this classic presentation, original flavor and no adds, its just perfect, so good to share in parties and for movie snacks
Crystal K.
Detroit
Buy these for the kiddos. Makes a great combo with some juices for them trick or treaters.
Amanda P.
Knoxville, TN
We love Cheez-it’s and this was perfect for Halloween class treats! We like to also use the bags for school lunches or snacks on the go. It’s a nice size serving as well. Cheez-it’s are our favorite snack.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Delicious yummy great price and value. My family loves this snack cracker. We always keep this in stock in our pantry
Tiffany T.
Laurel, MS
Fun Halloween snack cracker packs. Good for packing in a lunch or a picnic basket. Good brand of crackers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...