BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers: Made with 100% real cheese Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Morgan E.
N Little Rock, AR
These crackers are so good! Salty, cheesy, crunchy, and flaky - a perfect savory snack! They’re also versatile - I’ll crumble them on top of baked Mac and cheese right before I take it out of the oven and they add the perfect crunch and sharp cheesiness to the dish.
Danielle S.
Moon Township, PA
Another yummy addicting snack. I could eat these all day. Depending where bought they are fairly cheap. I usually get 2 boxes a week and I get mine from walmart. They are perfect to bring on the go or just to munch on in bed.
Veronica K.
Waco, TX
When looking for a cheese cracker, you need look no further than the glory of the Cheez-it. Don't try to say Cheese Nips are the same or even *gasp* better. They aren't! Get your taste buds checked!!
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
Such a tasty snack for anyone, any age. I've never met a person that didn't love Cheez-It's and if I did, I wouldn't trust them. Like many snack, these don't last long in our house. They're on the smaller side so they're really easy to feed to kids. My favorite is how crispy they are!
angie c.
North Hollywood
I love cheese so I am obsessed with this brand. I love the super cheesy flavor in each cracker and it is one of my top go to snack when I'm starting to get hangry before lunch time. This is a product that I will always continue to purchase
Hannah M.
Berwick, LA
I love these, the kids love these, and even my husband likes them! I try to encourage everyone in the house to snack on a handful of these instead of chips or sugary snacks. They're great and pair well with fruit like grapes!
Katie S.
Milford
One of our favorite snacks. Love them wth some cream cheese. We also make a great dish called cheez it chicken where we used crushed cheez its for a breading. It's delicious!!
Jessica H.
Chula Vista , CA
Cheez-it's have always been and always will be sooo tasty! They're the perfect amount of cheesy and salty and I absolutely love having them as a snack! Also so affordable!
Kelissia H.
My entire family loves these!! Great with sandwiches or just as a snack! Very tasty & love the cheddar flavor!! Not messy either! Love the crunch!
Meggan P.
Pensacola
I cannot keep a box in my house. I bout a super big box with the hopes that I'd get to eat some before my son devoured them, nope didn't happen.