Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Carmen R.Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Brittany F.Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Brayla J.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers: Made with 100% real cheese Great for on-the-go Cheez-It crackers, 20 count, are kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Cheez-it’s are pretty yummy too. I’m not a huge fan of the original flavor tho! I’m only giving three stars because my kids love them! Once they start on a box they almost always finish them. They are cheap as well, so it doesn’t break the bank. Good for a late night snack or to put in their lunch box as a snack!
I would recommend them to children they are a great snack for them!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Cheez- it's are addictive. They have a bold cheddar flavor that comes across more than with other cheese-flavored crackers. I usually buy the biggest box I can find, because that's usually the best deal. These are good as a snack when you're craving something salty. You can find them in the cracker aisle in your grocery, but I buy online with Walmart or Amazon.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
I have always loved these little cheesy crackers! They ate delicious with a cold coke and a sandwich. I love them as toad trip food!  Great and filling snack!  I have been eating these for YEARS!  Great nostalgic treat!  If you’ve never had them you are missing out.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Good old cheese it’s! I loved these when I was a kid and my kids love these today. They have a great cheesy flavor and are always priced right. They can be a bit addictive but I’d still recommend. I will definitely repurchase these because as I stated my kids love them.
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
I love the flavor and texture, but I hate the cost. I have come to say that we don’t get them unless they are on sale because they go too fast and are too expensive. If you can get them on sale or if you have better self control than my house though, I highly recommend.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
The classic American cracker. Perfect amount of salt to makes you coming back for more. These are great for a snack and perfect to fit in zip lock bags for lunches. I’ve eaten these since I was a kid and I’m now 25. Extra bonus for when you get an extra toasted one.
Mikaela A.
Chewelah, WA
Cheese-it’s are my favorite cracker. They have a delicious taste and when you bite it, it’s that little bit of crunch you’ce been waiting for all day. I also appreciate that cheese it’s don’t have added coloring! That is important to me and i love it.
Kelli T.
Wichita
I love to buy these as a snack to put into my sons lunch or for an after school snack. He’s a big fan of cheese crackers and really seems to still like them. I wouldn’t consider them a snack to over eat, but I think to have them from time to time is ok.
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I love cheese-it’s! I grew up eating these. They make a great easy snack. They aren’t healthy but they are delicious. I can almost eat a whole box in one day. They are expensive, so I usually buy them on sale or when I have a few extra bucks for groceries.