Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Carmen R.Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Brittany F.Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Brayla J.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers: Made with 100% real cheese Great for on-the-go Cheez-It crackers, 20 count, are kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Cheez-it’s are pretty yummy too. I’m not a huge fan of the original flavor tho! I’m only giving three stars because my kids love them! Once they start on a box they almost always finish them. They are cheap as well, so it doesn’t break the bank. Good for a late night snack or to put in their lunch box as a snack!
I would recommend them to children they are a great snack for them!
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Cheese its and whoever makes these I honestly want to give you a high five because these have the perfect amount of flavor and the classics can never get old. I think the off brand cheese its taste almost the same as these but I think they should at least have lower the prices for these but then again the amount of cheese and flavor these have makes up for it.
Kristina C.
Cheez- it's are addictive. They have a bold cheddar flavor that comes across more than with other cheese-flavored crackers. I usually buy the biggest box I can find, because that's usually the best deal. These are good as a snack when you're craving something salty. You can find them in the cracker aisle in your grocery, but I buy online with Walmart or Amazon.
Rebekah H.
Having two small kids in the house Cheez It’s is just one of those things you have to have on hand at all times. They are a great snack on the go or to put the baby in the high chair with! Only complaint is having too many burnt crackers in the box. Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Crackers
Nduoma M.
I like Cheez-It but they are not my favorite cheesy snack. They have a certain taste to them that is kind of weird and hard to explain. Even so, they are still good and I do like to eat them. But if I had to choose between Cheez-It and another snack, I am not sure I would choose Cheez-It. Either way, I recommend them.
Kerri C.
Kent, WA
Probably not the healthiest of snack choices out there but they sure are good! It's one of those snacks that I have to grab a handful and walk away or I would eat the whole box! Cheese and crackers are one of my favorite snacks so it only makes sense that a cheese flavored cracker would be one of my favorite things.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
The perfect snack for at home or on the go. They taste delicious, and can be quite addictive. Sometimes I will literally sit with a box of these while watching Netflix. I highly recommend, plus the product is pretty affordable (and there always seem to be coupons for this product and similar products).
Aaron B.
Russell Springs
This product is a lifesaver! The crackers have never been over baked, the seasoning/salt has always been spot on and you can’t go wrong with the price! I love getting cheez-it’s as it reminds me of a program I went to and all my friends would snack on these chips! Would highly recommend.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
I have always loved these little cheesy crackers! They ate delicious with a cold coke and a sandwich. I love them as toad trip food!  Great and filling snack!  I have been eating these for YEARS!  Great nostalgic treat!  If you’ve never had them you are missing out.
Whitney H.
Erwin
Fantastic for snacks for the kids. They love them and they're good for road trips. These are delicious for pairing with sandwiches or anything else. Or just throw them in a carrying container and toss them to the kids in the back seat. Love these and theyre a staple in my home