BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Baked Snack Crackers: Designs include Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Black Widow Family size Made with 100% real cheese see more...

Cheez-It® Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Baked Snack Crackers
  • "Cheez-its are one of my favorite snacks so when I found the Avengers edition I was so excited!" in 1 review
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
For some reason the Cheezits with the Marvel Avengers aren't as crunchy and good as the regular original Cheezits crackers. I bought a box of these in the spring on our way to the lake, they were the only regular Cheezits available if we didn't want another flavor. We love Cheezits crackers for snacks so I didn't think anything of the characters on the box. When we opened the box of crackers and started snacking, my kids immediately knew something was different about them before I asked if they thought something was different, they didn't taste the same. I thought maybe it was just my taste buds but obviously not. Whatever they did with this batch they need to go back to the original recipe, stop stamping characters in them and offer the regular boxes everywhere at all times.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Huge smiles all around when my son knows Cheez-it's are in the cabinets! He would eat a whole box if you let him! He loves the taste and the avenger characters!!!! I love to send them to school with his snack or pack them when traveling! It makes for a super happy child! And it makes for a super happy mom knowing they are healthy and affordable!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
My kids love these crackers as a snack mid afternoon or when they are wanting something small to wat before dinner to hold them off! Great flavor and I love the convienent packaging! Less mess for them! A great snack for them on the go as well! Love these. I will definitely buy again!
Emily B.
I don't know about you, but I just can't stomach eating anything unless there's a move tie-in. Thankfully, Cheez-Its has taken care of this problem for me by providing Age of Ultron crackers. Now that I know the Avengers are watching out for me, I feel much safer eating my crackers.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
I love portion controlled items like this. It is hard to beat the classic Cheez It taste and I never can seem to put a box down. My little cousins love the Avengers so this particular Cheez It item was a big hit in my home. I always have some Cheez Its somewhere in the house
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
Hated these. Less salt and somehow less flavor? No idea what is different. Maybe the stamped image messed with the flavor in some weird way? No idea but I was so upset when we got them. I bought them thinking it would be a fun snack but we will not buy them again.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
I love these to go cups of cheez-its. My son always asks for them in line at check out and we love that they come in such great printed shapes like our favorite Marvel. We love our cheez-its on their own but also love to top our chili with them in the fall!
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
I love these. I'm a marvel fan so that's a huge plus but they are so good. Perfect for snacking. I like to pair these with chocolate almonds. The perfect sweet and salty combo. I would recommend these to anyone. I actually have some in my desk at work!
Bruce L.
Sacramento, CA
These are awesome because it's the Avengers theme. I love Cheez-It, they're the best snacks to have when you want to watch movies or a favorite TV show. They're great to pack on the go as well for a break time snack at work or when your in the trails.
Irene M.
Fresno
My husband and grandkids absolutely love Cheez-Its!  I have to hide the box sometimes! Admittedly they are delicious and we all prefer this brand to other similar products. I find them to be reasonably priced and a great family snack to have on hand.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Omg r these still available?

Walmart