Cheez-It® Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Angie R.Cheez-It® Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Angie R.Cheez-It® Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Penny G.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-It Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Baked Snack Crackers: Designs include Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Black Widow Family size Made with 100% real cheese see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Cheez-its are one of my favorite snacks so when I found the Avengers edition I was so excited!" in 1 review
Irene M.
Fresno
My husband and grandkids absolutely love Cheez-Its!  I have to hide the box sometimes! Admittedly they are delicious and we all prefer this brand to other similar products. I find them to be reasonably priced and a great family snack to have on hand.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
Cheez it's are one of my favorite snacks and i love that they come in different shapes/designs every now and then. they're great for kids if you're babysitting or have your own. i totally love them as well!
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Huge smiles all around when my son knows Cheez-it's are in the cabinets! He would eat a whole box if you let him! He loves the taste and the avenger characters!!!! I love to send them to school with his snack or pack them when traveling! It makes for a super happy child! And it makes for a super happy mom knowing they are healthy and affordable!
Emily B.
I don't know about you, but I just can't stomach eating anything unless there's a move tie-in. Thankfully, Cheez-Its has taken care of this problem for me by providing Age of Ultron crackers. Now that I know the Avengers are watching out for me, I feel much safer eating my crackers.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
Hated these. Less salt and somehow less flavor? No idea what is different. Maybe the stamped image messed with the flavor in some weird way? No idea but I was so upset when we got them. I bought them thinking it would be a fun snack but we will not buy them again.
Kassie D.
Crowley, TX
Who doesn't love Cheez-It? They are the best cheese flavored cracker I've ever tasted. I actually will dip it in more cheese and it's even better! They are a reasonable price but they get eaten so quickly.
Hannah N.
Chico, CA
I LOVE cheez-it's and when they added captain America on them I was sold! I usually try to avoid dairy as much as possible, but cheez-it's pull me in every time. They are the most perfect road trip snack.
Maya S.
A mi hijo le encantan., yo no soy muy amante de este tipo de galletas pero su sabor es bueno tiene un precio accesible y al igual que otros productos se puede conseguir fácilmente en diferentes tiendas
Icycis C.
I'm obsessed with this snack!!! The Avengers is just a plus. They exceeded my expectations. I purchase from everywhere Walmart, Kroger literally everywhere. Their an affordable snack!
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
By far one of my family's favorite crackers. No other brand compares. These are full of flavor, crispy, and crowd pleasing. We absolutely recommend these to all our friends!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Omg r these still available?