Cheez-It® Man of Steel™ Baked Snack Crackers 2-13.7 oz. Boxes uploaded by Amber S.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Dani M.
Dani M.
If there's anything I love, it's cheez-it's. One of my go-to movie snacks when at home! You can really taste the cheddar in every bite and doesn't have that processed cheese taste. These crackers do NOT taste like cardboard as some off brands do. I only like Orignal, not a fan of the flavored cheez-it's. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good baked snack.
Tracie B.
Tracie B.
Palmdale
We love snacks in our household and these are one of them. I purchase from my local store mostly target or smart and final. They have nice prices and deals every know again. We love that they started to come in characters and man of steel is great but cheese it spongebobs need to make a comeback.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
My family eats Cheez Its up. It is a great snack full of flavor. I always try to go for the big family size. I do however do not prefer the ones with the pictures on the actual cheezits during animated promotion time it tends to make them harder. Overall good if you buy the originals!
Candice C.
Candice C.
Lancaster, TX
I love these!! Taste sooo good! I buy these all the time and you get a good amount for your money. It's very affordable. I purchased this from Walmart and I'm very satisfied with this product. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone. I will definitely purchase this again.
Tania T.
Tania T.
I like the crispness and the sharp cheddar cheese flavor. One con is just that they are unhealthy. You could eat it once in awhile but not every few hours. As once said, "You could eat a whole box about these and not feel bad about yourself."
Rivka S.
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite snack of all time. Really affordable and so delicious. I could eat a whole bag in one day. They have a lot of different variations which is also really nice. I would recommend especially if you have kids. They would love these.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Love cheese-itz!! Them and goldfish are my favorite cheese cracker snacks and they are worth the cost! They have a light yet excellent taste and I highly recommend them to others (especially if you have children)!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
This is my favorite cheese cracker product! I have been a consuming for years and this product has yet to disappoint. A tad more bitter than regular Goldfish, Cheez-It's provide more of a real cheese taste.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Huntington, WV
Our family loves these crackers. Perfect for snacks of all ages. Our kids love them and so do the adults! You can never eat just one. We pick these up at our local grocery store and the price is always right
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Morton, MS
Cheez it's are wonderful! They are a good on the go snack perfect for any occasion! The taste is great, the quality and price is at well. They can be found at Walmart and target. I definitely recommend.