Cheez-It® Man of Steel™ Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Amber S.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Danielle S.
If there's anything I love, it's cheez-it's. One of my go-to movie snacks when at home! You can really taste the cheddar in every bite and doesn't have that processed cheese taste. These crackers do NOT taste like cardboard as some off brands do. I only like Orignal, not a fan of the flavored cheez-it's. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good baked snack.
Casey M.
Amory, Ms
My kids love these and I have to admit I like them too, they met some of my expectations. Compared to similar products these are the best. We buy them at Walmart mostly. My kids could eat them all day
Rachel G.
This is my favorite cheese cracker product! I have been a consuming for years and this product has yet to disappoint. A tad more bitter than regular Goldfish, Cheez-It's provide more of a real cheese taste.
Tania T.
I like the crispness and the sharp cheddar cheese flavor. One con is just that they are unhealthy. You could eat it once in awhile but not every few hours. As once said, "You could eat a whole box about these and not feel bad about yourself."
Amber S.
Jack, AL
My family eats Cheez Its up. It is a great snack full of flavor. I always try to go for the big family size. I do however do not prefer the ones with the pictures on the actual cheezits during animated promotion time it tends to make them harder. Overall good if you buy the originals!
Tracie B.
Palmdale
We love snacks in our household and these are one of them. I purchase from my local store mostly target or smart and final. They have nice prices and deals every know again. We love that they started to come in characters and man of steel is great but cheese it spongebobs need to make a comeback.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
I love these!! Taste sooo good! I buy these all the time and you get a good amount for your money. It's very affordable. I purchased this from Walmart and I'm very satisfied with this product. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone. I will definitely purchase this again.
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite snack of all time. Really affordable and so delicious. I could eat a whole bag in one day. They have a lot of different variations which is also really nice. I would recommend especially if you have kids. They would love these.
Savannah S.
Love cheese-itz!! Them and goldfish are my favorite cheese cracker snacks and they are worth the cost! They have a light yet excellent taste and I highly recommend them to others (especially if you have children)!
Bridgette F.
Ona, WV
Our family loves these crackers. Perfect for snacks of all ages. Our kids love them and so do the adults! You can never eat just one. We pick these up at our local grocery store and the price is always right