Cheez-It® Liberty Distribution Crackers uploaded by leanna b.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "I love the white cheddar and wish they were even stronger! " in 1 review
  • "Love the grab bags very convenient for on the go use and taste great the texture is awesome!" in 1 review
  • "These grab-and-go bags make it even more convenient to be able to pack my favorite snack when on the road or at work." in 1 review
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
I am sitting here eating cheese its writing this review! They are my go to snack! I put them in my tomato soup. Plus, they are always good snack on a trip! I ❤ Cheeze its!
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love Cheez-It in general. When I was little my family friend, who was my babysitter would bring them every time she babysat or if it was our birthday she would sneak them in our present bag. They are the best. Now that they have a flavored line they taste even better than before!!!
Joshua S.
Hollywood, FL
Can I say cheez-it's are addiction at its finest. Their crackers have me reaching into the bag even pass the servings. I should deduct a star for health, because the force is strong, but in fair portions they are a great snack, negative is me not being able to control myself... It's not you its me cheez-it's ;)
Ashley L.
These are my favorite snack. I could go through so many of them. I love the small bags as they are easy to tote around with me. I usually buy this from Walmart or target. I would recommend these to anyone who loves cheez-its!
Brianna K.
Gold Beach , OR
Even though Cheez Its are very unhealthy. I can't help but love them and eat them whenever there in the house! If your a lover for a fast snack like this I defiantly recommend this snack! It's really good. (:
Terri S.
Love cheez-its! Not a fan of some of the more creative flavors but when it comes down to it the original is always the best for me at least:) they're so easy to pack and fun to share!
Karina C.
Escondido, CA
I love Cheez it. cheddar jack is my favorite flavor ever. I love that it has become a lot easier to find because a few years back they were impossible to find in stores.
Matt U.
Cheeze Its were my favorite snack, and still are! These grab-and-go bags make it even more convenient to be able to pack my favorite snack when on the road or at work.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
I love Cheeze its!! They are very addictive and have such a good crunch! I love the original flavor and find myself eating the whole box with my 4 year old!
Jennifer V.
Omg absolutely love this flavor. If you're a cheese lover like I you'll love this. There so addicting that you don't wanna stop eating them
fazeela c.
How many calories per serving?
Imhani ..
Newark, NJ
Recently I've been seeing this flavor at 7/11 I wanted to know if it any good?