Cheez-It® Kellogg Sale Company Baked Snack Crackers Variety Pack Cheddar Jack/White Cheddar/Original uploaded by Ashley F.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The one. The only. The Original. Its the iconic Cheez-It flavor you know and love. The square shape, the rigid edges and that hole in the middle everything about this baked snack cracker is the real deal, especially the cheese. CADDIES CHEEZ-IT see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Izzy S.
Huntington
I love Cheez-Its!! They are delicious, and not as hard on my stomach as some chips/crackers. They're certainly not a health food, but are a healthier option than plain chips.
They are less greasy as well, although you probably shouldn't have them and play a computer game..
They are available just about everywhere, and affordable. I highly recommend them!
Allyson M.
This is one of my favorite snacks to take with me along in my lunch for work. It’s also a good snack for after school or to put into a book bag. They do make me thirsty so have some water handy while you’re snacking on this yummy treat

Ps
Dip them in salsa you’ll thank me later
Roneshia T.
Cheez it’s are the only crackers I will eat I have been eating these crackers since I was a little girl but let’s get back to the point they are the best cheese crackers you could buy I highly recommend them as well
Dee D.
I love the convenience and the size!! I grab a few bags and throw them into my toddler’s book bag and out the door we go. This is a perfect snack and the size is great! I highly recommend this to anyone who has kids or just likes to have a good snack!
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
Love !   My kids like to have these for their school snacks. Affordable and easy to grab n go .  We do also buy the variety pack .   Delicious too. Grab these at the grocery store and my kids are never disappointed.
Selena S.
Beaufort, SC
These are perfect to add to my lunch. I’m a big kid at heat and still want chips in my bag. These are the perfect serving to add to anyone’s lunch specially if you’re calorie counting these will make you very happy at lunch
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
I love this snack as an on the go kind of snack. I usually get a box of these at my local Sam’s for cheap! The only down side is some of the packages are just filled with burnt cheez-itz. Besides that, it’s a great snack!
Christine P.
Minoa
Regular easy lunch grab for my husband. He enjoys the crunch and the salt without making his hands greasy like chips Would in the office. A decent price and the opportunity to buy in bulk seas the deal on this product.
Thalia A.
I love cheese so obviously I love this! It’s so yummy and flavorful and addicting! I could eat so much of these lol. I would totally recommend it to others. Just talking about it right now makes me wanna go buy it!