BY CHEEZ-IT

We’re pretty good at what we do. We’ve flawlessly combined not one, not two but four 100% real Italian Cheeses into our awesomely delicious Cheez-It® Italian Four Cheese Crackers!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Monterey Jack, Romano, Parmesan, Mozzarella And Asiago Cheeses (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dextrose, Baking Soda, Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Artificial Flavor, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

• What is your favorite flavor of Cheez-Its?5 Answers
  • Do they make this in the low fat brand?!5 Answers
  • Omg I need to buy a box of Cheez-it lol these look good1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,040 reviews
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheez-it crackers are a classic and this flavor rocks! If you like fancy or flavored cheeses these crackers are a must try. I highly recommend this flavor product!
Kristin F.
Anderson, SC
I love this flavor! These make for a great road trip snack to pass around in the car with friends and family. They’re affordable and delicious and I would definitely buy them again in the future and recommend to others.
Silvia C.
Renton
While I don't normally like CheezIts, this particular flavor is one of the only one I like for CheezIts. These are great on their own, and while I haven't tried them with dips, spreads, or anything else, I imagine they go great with most anything. Great for a party!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
These are really good! These have a bit of a lighter cheese flavor than the original. My boyfriend likes these a lot. I've caught him snacking on them on multiple occasions. I think we will be getting these again.
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
What is wrong with you Americans???! I am French. Born and raised with Camembert. That stuff is stinky and funky but nothing compare to CheezIt...that thing is NASTY! I really don’t get how anyone can eat it, makes me gag 🤢
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
These are actually kind of hard to find, but I️ love them so much, the different blend of cheese flavors all mix together so well in the box, so cheesy and blends so well together. So yummy! Eat mini m&M’s on the side to have sweet and salty
Symon B.
The Cheez-it Italian Four Cheese Crackers are a perfect blend of cheese and deliciousness!  They're highly affordable and a perfect addition to a binge of Supernatural!
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Kroger
I love how flavorful these crackers are. I find the original to be too dry and not very flavorful but these have a lot of flavor powder on them which I really like. The duos flavors tend to be similar in amount of flavor.
Brianna M.
As a Cheez-Its enthusiast, these crackers are a close rival to the original! The depth of flavor is exhilarating...with just one bite your taste buds are transported into an alternate dimension of diverse cheesiness. There are actually 6 different cheeses in the ingredients list: white cheddar, monterey jack, romano, parmesan, mozzarella, and asiago. If you're looking for a thrill, pick these bad boys up.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
What is your favorite flavor of Cheez-Its?
Lorryn Y.
Do they make this in the low fat brand?!
Victoria F.
Are these super cheesy?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Omg I need to buy a box of Cheez-it lol these look good