BY CHEEZ-IT #36 in Crackers

We’re pretty good at what we do. We’ve flawlessly combined not one, not two but four 100% real Italian Cheeses into our awesomely delicious Cheez-It® Italian Four Cheese Crackers!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Monterey Jack, Romano, Parmesan, Mozzarella And Asiago Cheeses (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dextrose, Baking Soda, Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Artificial Flavor, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

• What is your favorite flavor of Cheez-Its?4 Answers
  • Do they make this in the low fat brand?!5 Answers
  • Omg I need to buy a box of Cheez-it lol these look good1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Zoey H.
Appleton
These are so delicious and get you licking your fingers after you're done to get all of that cheesy goodness! Yes they are on the pricer side, but all cheez-it are! You just have to look for coupons! Regardless I think these are incredible and they last a really long time without getting bad. Which is a good thing in my opinion as I have a hard time eating all the food I get before it gets bad.
Maegan R.
Keizer, OR
I absolutely love the CHEEZ-IT brand and the variety of flavors they have to choose from. This is one of my favorites! I am a huge CHEESE person and this is 4 different types baked into these delicious crackers (my mouth is literally drooling just thinking about it). I recommend this product to all cheese lovers like me!
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
Way too salty but soooo addicting. These don’t last more than two days in my home. Bad thing is, it’s so salty it’ll make you want either soda or something sweet. Good thing is it’ll fill you up if you’re broke and don’t have groceries to buy.
Kristin F.
Anderson
I love this flavor! These make for a great road trip snack to pass around in the car with friends and family. They’re affordable and delicious and I would definitely buy them again in the future and recommend to others.
Silvia C.
Renton
While I don't normally like CheezIts, this particular flavor is one of the only one I like for CheezIts. These are great on their own, and while I haven't tried them with dips, spreads, or anything else, I imagine they go great with most anything. Great for a party!
Dana D.
Browder, KY
There is nothing better then coming home from work and Sutton on the couch with a glass of Coke. Time to relax and unwind. Easy snack to grab and go. No preparation needed. Which makes it better. Get you some today.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
These are really good! These have a bit of a lighter cheese flavor than the original. My boyfriend likes these a lot. I've caught him snacking on them on multiple occasions. I think we will be getting these again.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
These are actually kind of hard to find, but I️ love them so much, the different blend of cheese flavors all mix together so well in the box, so cheesy and blends so well together. So yummy! Eat mini m&M’s on the side to have sweet and salty
Hannah O.
Nebraska
Four Cheese Cheez-its are soooo good! They have a nice fluffy texture, if you will, and they have enough taste to satisfy your buds, but not enough to drink up an entire room. The prices could definitely go down on these, but so good!
Lorryn Y.
Do they make this in the low fat brand?!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
What is your favorite flavor of Cheez-Its?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
Omg I need to buy a box of Cheez-it lol these look good
Victoria F.