BY CHEEZ-IT

We’re pretty good at what we do. We’ve flawlessly combined not one, not two but four 100% real Italian Cheeses into our awesomely delicious Cheez-It® Italian Four Cheese Crackers!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Monterey Jack, Romano, Parmesan, Mozzarella And Asiago Cheeses (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Dextrose, Baking Soda, Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Turmeric Extract Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Artificial Flavor, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Cheez-it® Italian Four Cheese Crackers

Start your review of Cheez-it® Italian Four Cheese Crackers!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lebanon, MO
These are the best for scary movie watching. I feel their healthy taste great and you can’t mistake the chip for anything that’s around you as you’re watching your movie.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Target
There is something so satisfying about the crunch of a Cheez-it. They're so addictive!! Unlike most "cheese" flavored snacks you can actually taste the cheese in these. My only complaint would that theres never enough!
Kalamazoo, MI
For sure my favorite cheez it flavor! You will need a napkin because they are messy but so worth it. I could eat an entire box in one sitting. I would buy these all the time. They are for sure a win.
Pleasant View , UT
I am obsessed with Cheez-Its, I’m not quite sure what they put inside of them but they are amazing!! These are my favorite to put in tomato soup, do it! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
Ames, IA
These crackers are amazing and are an amazing addition to any snack. The seasoning is delicious and they seem to be more healthy than other options. The various cheeses used are also marvelous.
Villa Rica , GA
These are really good! These have a bit of a lighter cheese flavor than the original. My boyfriend likes these a lot. I've caught him snacking on them on multiple occasions. I think we will be getting these again.
New York
Oh, my! It's a delicious midnight snack! You won't stop eating them, loaded with cheese flavor. I bought a 1.5oz pack of 36 at my local Dover market, and the taste was great, so I ordered another 36 pack again. Although I prefer the baby swiss and hot & spicy flavors now! But Italian Four Cheese crackers are great!
Aguilar, CO
I have always liked regular cheese it's but my absolute favorite is the white cheddar variety but all the flavors are Greta I'm the type of person who can eat cheese like I'm drinking water but this little 🍘 packs a big punch when it comes to flavor Cheez-It Italian Four Cheese Baked Snack Crackers
Milford, PA
I love Cheezt-it in general, but the four cheese one is amazing! I normally buy them at my local walmart and sometimes I can even find coupons for them.  I love the crunchy texture of a cracker but the flavor of cheese. the only problem is, I usually end up eating a while box in two days!
Kissimmee, FL
So you're craving some adventure, or maybe you've wandered afar before and you're just lookin' for something to take your taste-buds back to the same place. This is the ground breaking revolution that Cheez-It has been able to accomplish. with FOUR count-em FOUR cheeses in one box? Flavor has no limit, and now neither does your taste for adventure
Manzanola, CO
What is your favorite flavor of Cheez-Its?
Do they make this in the low fat brand?!
Spring Valley, CA
Are these super cheesy?
Buffalo NY
Omg I need to buy a box of Cheez-it lol these look good

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email