BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

®, TM, ©2014 Kellogg NA Co.

Lindsey H.
I could snack of these hot cheezits all day. The flavor is amazing and they are not too terribly spicy. I buy these a lot and they make car trips that much better. I recommend these to everyone and my family loves them.
Jordan V.
Particularly this flavor of cheez it has been my favorite since they came out when I was in 6th grade. I love the taste of them and the slight kick I also love to throw them on my sandwich for some added crunch
Brittney M.
NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THESE. I am one person who craves Tabasco sauce all the time, and literally put it on everything. If I Could put it in my cereal, You best believe I would. These do not disappoint me. They aren't that fating and really good if you are a spicy type of person.
Kara S.
Meridian, ID
My road trip go to! Never fails, if I am taking a road trip, I'm grabbing a bag of my spicy Cheez-Its. I have to have them. It's like tradition. Not only are they delicious because they have that original cheesy goodness that makes a Cheez-It what it is, but they are spicy and full of flavor. Will repurchase until I'm old and gray and can't drive anymore.
Julia G.
I really thought I would love this flavor because I love many of the other flavors, but unfortunately, I did not. The spice was off in my opinion...it was all heat and no flavor. I found myself craving the original flavor. I would still recommend this to other people who like spicy snacks because I think its worth a try.
Jace W.
Dallas, TX
Cheez-Its have always had a sharp, cheddary flavor, but once you toss a bit of hot sauce into the mix, you have yourself an entirely different experience. You get the trusted cheesy flavor that you always get from Cheez-Its, but that extra kick that you get from the hot sauce really makes these crackers stand out.
Russell T.
Tucson
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THESE?! Freakin' delicious and addicting. Better than their other stuff. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? Thanks for ruining my low carb diet with your affordable flavor IED's. GOT DANG IT. Buy these if you're naturally svelte and don't have to go on a low carb diet like my chunky buns.
MaSena B.
West Hamlin, WV
These are delicious!!! I love them so much. I've been addicted to them since I was in elementary school and now I'm currently in college!!! They bring back great memories of my grandpa who loved them. So they have memories and a great taste!!! Definitely worth a try!!!
Jordan D.
BEST CRACKERS EVER!!! These are a personal favorite of mine and they just hit the spot every time. With just the right amount of salt and spice, they are not the healthiest but they are definitely the tastiest. Would definitely buy all the time.
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
These are the only cheeseits I like! The spicy flavor hits the right spot without burning my mouth! I wish you got more in the box for the price. Because of the heat I can only eat a handful at a time which makes them last longer!