Cheez-It Grooves™ Zesty Cheddar Ranch uploaded by Michelle B.Cheez-It Grooves™ Zesty Cheddar Ranch uploaded by Elisha B.

BY CHEEZ-IT

The best of both worlds: Cheez-It and a chip. We make our Cheez-It Grooves® Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers with 100% real cheese and pack them with Zesty Cheddar Ranch taste!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Rice Flour, Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Wheat Flour, Soy Lecithin, Paprika Color, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Onion Powder, Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Garlic Powder, Buttermilk, Sodium Diacetate, Spices, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Tomato Powder, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Reduced Lactose Whey, Ground Celery Seed, Red Pepper, Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Natural Flavor

Mistirae S.
I love these! I was never a fan of Cheez-Its, but once they came out with different flavors and these new Cheez-It cruise I love them I can eat a whole box at once 😂😂
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
I prefer the grooves type better. This flavor is pretty good although not my favorite. This one seems the be the hardest to find in my area. They are about the same price but contain less. They are normally only in snack bags but you can order on Amazon in boxes for cheaper.
Tanisha D.
My whole family loves cheez its . This flavor was something new and I must say , it was delicious ! Something different as far as taste and texture but I was not disappointed . I would definitely recommend this to all the foodies and snack lovers out there !
Elisha B.
These crackers are so addicting. I have to buy a box every week almost. My kids love them....i love them. They can be a bit hard at times bit that zesty taste is sooo good. Omg you have to try them for yourself to see.
Emily C.
You can never go wrong with Cheez-its as a go to snack. They have been one of my favorites since I was a kid. These new ranch grooves just make my childhood classic even better! Taste amazing!!! Highly recommend giving them a try!
Mubeen A.
Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off
Joanna W.
Santa maria, CA
These are so much better than the original! They have so much flavor and the flavor is amazing. It is super delicious. I also like they they are more like a chip ish thing. Also you can fine them like anywhere!!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Great flavor and great snack. Love ranch flavored anything. The ridges on these are nice. Too. Also have a bag in my pantry. Definitely use them to dip in different kinds of dips.
Courtney H.
Niota, TN
One of my favorite go to snacks! With little calories it is one of my favorite Walmart finds! I'm normally back and forth between these and baked chips. These have way more flavor and leave me happy!
Gabriela G.
Cleveland , TN
Great for game nights!! My 2
Year old can eat a whole bag if I let him. It's not
Too overwhelming. We recommend it as a snack. It's very affordable at walmArt and target.