BY CHEEZ-IT #50 in Crackers

The best of Cheez-It® and a chip. We make our Cheez-It Grooves® Sharp White Cheddar Crispy Cracker Chips with 100% real cheese to bring you that sharp white cheddar flavor!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Sugar, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Butter (Cream, Salt)

Cheez-It Grooves™ Sharp White Cheddar
  • "not quite the same flavor as regular white cheddar cheez-its which is a little disappointing, but they're unlike any other texture of cracker/chip I've had before." in 2 reviews
  • "My whole family loves these....even my picky eating sister" in 1 review
  • "It's hard to stop eating them!" in 1 review
Lindsey S.
I wish i could give them more than 5 stars because that’s how yummy they are!! It’s more of a chip cracker than normal cheese it’s which is so nice plus the flavor makes you not want to stop eating them!!!!
Kaila M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I bought these the other day for the first time on impulse from Kroger. I’m not sure why because typically I avoid cheez-its cause I think they’re bland. However, I was pleasantly surprised that these little crisps are actually packed with flavor! They’re very delicious! I will definitely buy again.
Nikki M.
I'm really big into snacking. These aren't the healthiest choice out there but boy are they good! I had these for the first time at a friends house, and after 1 try, I just kept going back for more! They have the same white cheddar taste as the original cheese-its, but its different some how!
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
These are AMAZING! So addicting! I usually have to get more than 1 box because I will go right through these when I buy them. I love having these for a little snack and they are just so addicting! They aren't too expensive and I can always get everyone around me to get addicted to them too!
Rebecca C.
I have been eating cheese its since I was a kid and i have always loved them. Now my kids eat them and really love them as well! I buy them all the time. I would definitely reccomend them. They are a yummy little snack and perfect for on the go if you have kids!
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Hands down the best cheez it ever made. I thought nothing could beat the original cheez it until I tried the grooves. Although all the flavors are good, white cheddar is the best in my opinion. Only con is it’s really easy to eat an entire box and want more.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
I'm addicted to these things. I could eat them all day!! They are perfectly crisp and cheesy! I buy these all the time because they are my go-to snack. Not the most healthy option, but they are so delicious that I don't care! I always keep a box in my pantry.
Hannah 💕.
Cheez it groves are my favorite cheez its. They are so flavorful. I used to eat regular cheez its but these changed my world. I always have a box and they will be gone pretty fast. I don't know if I can go back to regular cheez its!
Kelly S.
Rush, KY
I'm not a fan of these. I hate the flavor I think it's a bit off. And they are too hard. Like they are harder than any chip I've ever had. It's disappointing I thought I'd like it. Cheez-It Grooves™ Sharp White Cheddar
Lindsay L.
Oh my. These are my new guilty pleasure! I absolutely love this flavor! The grooves are so thin and crunchy and soooo addictive! There is something different about the white cheddar flavor that makes it impossible to resist!
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
What's your thoughts on this new product?
Tough C.
Are these Supposed to be a type of Chip or something?
Victoria F.