BY CHEEZ-IT

The best of a cracker and a chip with big, bold taste.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Rice Flour, Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Wheat Flour, Soy Lecithin, Paprika Color, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Whey, Buttermilk, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika Extract Color, Sodium Diacetate, Yeast Extract, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Spices, Lactic Acid, Ground Celery Seed, Red Pepper, Natural Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate

Buy on Walmart*
Christine F.
Spokane
I love these crackers and have them on hand all of the time. The only con is that it’s hard to stop eating them. They’re healthy enough in moderation. They’re also a good price for the amount you get. Crumble them on top of salads, baked potatoes, etc for extra flavor and crunch.
Renee Y.
These snacks are amazing! I love to eat extra hot hot cheetos but I didn't want to eat chips anymore for lent and gave them up. I craved the spiciness and these are a really great alternative! They aren't hot but they do have a bit of a zing to them. Try them out if you like something with a hint of spice!
Beth M.
Archbold, OH
I am in love with these! I’m a repeat buyer. They do get a little warm after a while but I love spicy things. They’re affordable and a good on the go snack! I recommend these to anyone who loves cheez-it brand and loves trying new things!
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
These are the BEST cheez it’s that I’ve ever eaten! They are so much better than the regular ones ( I’m not too big on those). This product is a great snack for anyone, I love the hot and spicyness of them😍
Bianca C.
The grocery store by me does 2 for 5 on these and I go crazy! I'm addicted to these and in turn have gotten my husband addicted to them. I try to only keep like 4 boxes max in the house because if we are left unchecked we will go through an entire box in a day without even realizing it ( I am not proud of that statement lol)
Suvani G.
This product somewhat tastes like biscuit and chips combo. Small and cute with very affordable price. Goes good for snacks and grab and go kinda deal. It says spicy but trust me its mild and yummy.Small packages makes it even better if you can't finish big bag at once.
Tommy L.
San Francisco, CA
These cheez is tcrackers are super tasty! I would definitely recommend this product to my friends because they also LOVE cheese and spicy! Its a great product and I would definitely repurchase it to eat as as midnight sack. Its affordable and a lot comes in the box!
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
My favorite Cheez-It flavor.. but BETTER! The grooves hold in so much more flavor! The hot and spicy seasoning sits in all the ridges, so good! Nice and crispy like a chip. I prefer these over the original hot and spicy ones
🖤❣️Alana J.
Allentown , PA
It was kind of sketchy to me when cheez its grooves came out. I really like the original cheese it but these are so good the only downfall is they are sort of expensive but I have no complaints about them besides that
Annesti E.
Chicago , IL
I am a fan of the grooves. They make the cracker a little lighter and not as crumbly. It’s pretty spicy but it is so yummy it will not disappoint if you enjoy a little bit of a kick. I would definitely buy again.