Cheez-It Grooves® Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crispy Cracker Chips 1 oz. Pack uploaded by Elisha B.Cheez-It Grooves® Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crispy Cracker Chips 1 oz. Pack uploaded by Michelle B.

BY CHEEZ-IT

Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
The multipack of three cheese flavors is the perfect snack size. These are so good it's easy to over eat on them. I take like to take these to work for a snack at my desk.
Stephanie F.
The Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crispy Cracker Chips are a perfect snack for on the go! I throw some in a zip lock bag when I'm running late and I'm good to go
Tanisha D.
My whole family loves cheez its . This flavor was something new and I must say , it was delicious ! Something different as far as taste and texture but I was not disappointed . I would definitely recommend this to all the foodies and snack lovers out there !
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
I prefer the grooves type better. This flavor is pretty good although not my favorite. This one seems the be the hardest to find in my area. They are about the same price but contain less. They are normally only in snack bags but you can order on Amazon in boxes for cheaper.
Emily C.
You can never go wrong with Cheez-its as a go to snack. They have been one of my favorites since I was a kid. These new ranch grooves just make my childhood classic even better! Taste amazing!!! Highly recommend giving them a try!
Mubeen A.
Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off Wheat thins knock off
Joanna W.
Santa maria, CA
These are so much better than the original! They have so much flavor and the flavor is amazing. It is super delicious. I also like they they are more like a chip ish thing. Also you can fine them like anywhere!!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Great flavor and great snack. Love ranch flavored anything. The ridges on these are nice. Too. Also have a bag in my pantry. Definitely use them to dip in different kinds of dips.
Courtney H.
Niota, TN
One of my favorite go to snacks! With little calories it is one of my favorite Walmart finds! I'm normally back and forth between these and baked chips. These have way more flavor and leave me happy!
Gabriela G.
Cleveland , TN
Great for game nights!! My 2
Year old can eat a whole bag if I let him. It's not
Too overwhelming. We recommend it as a snack. It's very affordable at walmArt and target.