BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Ashley B.
Fort Smith, AR
These are better than their white cheddar counterparts. These had flavor to them, but it wasn't as enjoyable as the regular ones. I thought that because it had grooves it would be packed with awesome ranch and cheddar flavors, but was left a bit disappointed and craving something more.
Casey S.
Sunset, UT
I am not a huge chip person so I like that these are like a mix of a chip and cracker. I also like that the flavor is more zesty and not just your normal cheddar flavor. My kids love them and the box doesn't last long at our home.
Morgan L.
Seminole, OK
I have been in love with this new line of Chez-it! They are so tasty, however I don't buy them too often because there about three dollars per box. But when i do buy I'm never disappointed with them, even the other flavors are wonderful.  I would definitely recommend to others.
jessica D.
I was hesitant to try this product because I felt that the flavors might not be too good together. I was wrong the taste was very good. The only thing I didn't care for was the grooves. I found them to make the cracker too crunchy.
Megan M.
These are amazing. The grooves add texture that normal Cheez-Its do not have. This product met and exceeded my expectations, but as far as health goes, they are not the best. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a small snack.
Michelle E.
My all around favorite! Wonderful for party's and a quick and easy grab for lunch! Very affordable with a wonderful taste in every bite! Delicious little snacks! I highly recommend these! Available at your local store for $2.00 a box
Kat J.
Springdale, AR
I tried these in the cheddar ranch flavor the other day and was less than impressed. Don't get me wrong, the texture, crispness and all of those things were perfect... but this flavor is lacking. The white cheddar version are 5 star!
Melissa B.
Unionville , IN
I don't know wjy, but something is just off about these. Like once you start eating tjem, you don't want to stop, but they are so weird. I would recommend giving them a try, but don't say I didn't warn you about them being weird.
Kristi M.
Raleigh, NC
These aren't the healthiest snacks, but I could easily sit and eat a full bag. The texture is a cross between a chip and a cracker which blew my mind the first time I bit into one. Two thumbs up for tasty infusion chip/crackers!
Lisa M.
This cracker is addictive! Once I start eating them I can't stop so I don't buy them as often anymore. They are a nice thick cracker that doesn't crumble. I have bought them often in the past and would recommend to everyone!
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?