BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
jessica D.
jessica D.
I was hesitant to try this product because I felt that the flavors might not be too good together. I was wrong the taste was very good. The only thing I didn't care for was the grooves. I found them to make the cracker too crunchy.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
My all around favorite! Wonderful for party's and a quick and easy grab for lunch! Very affordable with a wonderful taste in every bite! Delicious little snacks! I highly recommend these! Available at your local store for $2.00 a box
Kat J.
Kat J.
Springdale, AR
I tried these in the cheddar ranch flavor the other day and was less than impressed. Don't get me wrong, the texture, crispness and all of those things were perfect... but this flavor is lacking. The white cheddar version are 5 star!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Unionville , IN
I don't know wjy, but something is just off about these. Like once you start eating tjem, you don't want to stop, but they are so weird. I would recommend giving them a try, but don't say I didn't warn you about them being weird.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Raleigh, NC
These aren't the healthiest snacks, but I could easily sit and eat a full bag. The texture is a cross between a chip and a cracker which blew my mind the first time I bit into one. Two thumbs up for tasty infusion chip/crackers!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
This cracker is addictive! Once I start eating them I can't stop so I don't buy them as often anymore. They are a nice thick cracker that doesn't crumble. I have bought them often in the past and would recommend to everyone!
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
The grooves are my favorite because it's kind of a mix between a chip and cheese its. Also, the flavor is really good too, and you should definitely try these. Also, if you like spicy they have really good spicy grooves too.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Clyde, OH
I was skeptical with trying these but I'm glad I risked it! Absolutely delicious with perfect flavor on every cracker. If you eat by the serving size it's a nice healthy snack! Would like to try adding sliced cheese to it!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
By far the best item they have came out with
The flavor and texture is amazing
I would eat the whole box.
I have been buying these at my local Walmart store.
I believe they are only 2 dollars for a box, so price is good.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Blanchard, OK
I can sit down and accidentally eat a box of these they are that good! The flavor is addicting and there is nothing I would change about these. Maybe just put them in individual bags so I don't eat the whole box again...
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?