BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Alisa H.
Raleigh, NC
These are very delicious! I love putting these in my lunches for work. There a healthy baked snack with not many calories. There very affordable and a great chezzy flavor they also  have many different flavors. These would be great for any mother or working person needed to pack a quick lunch.
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
These Cheez-it crackers are a favorite in our house! They are an affordable snack. I always find these at Walmart. I wasn't sure about the flavor when I bought them, but they are so good. If you have not tried these Zesty Cheddar Ranch Cheez-it's you need to!
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
I actually just bought these. Excellent flavor. Little too powdery residue on your fingers but it is a Cheese It so I don't mind. Great price for the amount you get in a box. If you snack sensibly then you should have no problem keeping a box a week.
Amanda M.
This is a box that is usually gone in a day or so! Once you eat a handful you simply can't stop, haha it's so delicious! I buy this for my kiddos snacks at Walmart or Target. We've tried other flavors as well and are always impressed with how yummy these are.
Athyna M.
Mansfield, OH
I love crunchy! I was so looking forward to trying these crackers because I thought they'd be crunchier. They however had a really weird flavor that did not resemble Cheez Its at all. I would not buy these again. They are not worth their price whatsoever.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
My sister-in-law bought these, and I tried them. I have been buying them ever since. I have even gotten my best friend and her sisters eating them. They are SO GOOD. The price point in between $2.50 and $3.00, which is a little steep but well worth it.
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
I didn't not like the flavor of this one as much as the ranch flavor. I didn't think they were very much like a cheez-it. The cracker is thicker and good for dipping or snacking on alone. The powder flavor makes a mess and gets all over your fingers.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Cheez it grooves are a different experience than regular cheez its. Bigger and crunchier, and in my opinion, much more flavor. Quite tasty! A lot spicier than a regular Cheez-It, but very good! The commercials might be annoying but they're still delicious!
LiyahhLuv R.
Lovvvveeee these. These give you the perfect mix between a chip and a cracker. If you love the regular crackers then you'll love these. They are always buy one get one at my local Winn Dixie and that's always an opportunity to try all their flavors.
Leila W.
Greatest change cheezit has ever done. I dont know what is it about them but they are by far 100% better than a regular cheezit. They have a certain crunch that just makes you want more! Love all the flavors. Go buy some now! You wont regret it.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?