BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
kourtney b.
Ninety Six
This is one of my go-to snacks! I love to enjoy these after work, or a long day. I really like the grooves, and how the texture is. I like these specifically more than others because of the flavour. It definitely met my expectations, and I would recommend this product to others.
Tahjai P.
My FAVORITE. I am addicted to these and once you start eating them I can't stop! They have a good flavor to its a unique cheese taste to it. I like the chips because they're thin and it's not a lot of calories which I like. Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
One day I was shopping with my mom. I seen these and walked away! Which I normally eat the white cheeses. My mom looked At me and said you know you should get those right! I said no Ma I don't think so! I got them and loved them! Now I get this everytime I get in the store!!!
Katie H.
Charleston, WV
My mamaw introduced this product to me a couple of months ago and I have been hooked ever since. I've went through so many boxes of these because they are so addicting. You seriously can't just eat one of them. I actually have a box of them in my desk at work right now lol.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this product because it sounded really interesting and tasty. I was a little disappointed because it didn't have much of a ranch flavor it was very mellow. If there were more flavor I would LOVE these. I've tried the white cheddar grooves and those ones are amazing. Wish I could love this specific flavor as well.
Erika K.
Dripping Spgs, TX
dang. Cheezit grooves are a game changer. These yummy little crackers are my go to snack after  night out and I never regret it. Always have them stocked in the pantry for those midnight cravings and I've gotten my friends hooked on them too! you will not regret this purchase
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
These were such a great creation! The extra crunch they have is super tasty! You may think that the flavor doesn't sound good but trust me once you try one you will see how you can't only eat just one! They are always so reasonably priced at my local publix as well!
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I love these, they are a really good snack. They are affordable and I love having them as a snack before dinner. I think they have just the right amount of cheese on them. They aren't the healthiest snack out there but they are delicious and I would recommend them!
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
I just bought a box of these and I really love them. I can eat a whole box. The flavor is so amazing and strong. Ranch is my all time favorite. I wouldn't buy any other kind. I bought other flavor but not as strong and yummy like the ranch one. Yeah I would recommend this product to anyone. My kids even love it.
Alisa H.
Raleigh, NC
These are very delicious! I love putting these in my lunches for work. There a healthy baked snack with not many calories. There very affordable and a great chezzy flavor they also  have many different flavors. These would be great for any mother or working person needed to pack a quick lunch.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?