BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
I didn't not like the flavor of this one as much as the ranch flavor. I didn't think they were very much like a cheez-it. The cracker is thicker and good for dipping or snacking on alone. The powder flavor makes a mess and gets all over your fingers.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
These are some of the best snack crackers out there. No they are not the healthiest or the most organic but man are they good. They are usually on sale two for five dollars at my local grocery store and I always pick them up. My children also love them and I pack them in their lunches for school!
LiyahhLuv R.
LiyahhLuv R.
Lovvvveeee these. These give you the perfect mix between a chip and a cracker. If you love the regular crackers then you'll love these. They are always buy one get one at my local Winn Dixie and that's always an opportunity to try all their flavors.
Leila W.
Leila W.
Greatest change cheezit has ever done. I dont know what is it about them but they are by far 100% better than a regular cheezit. They have a certain crunch that just makes you want more! Love all the flavors. Go buy some now! You wont regret it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Smith, AR
These are better than their white cheddar counterparts. These had flavor to them, but it wasn't as enjoyable as the regular ones. I thought that because it had grooves it would be packed with awesome ranch and cheddar flavors, but was left a bit disappointed and craving something more.
Sheena B.
Sheena B.
These things are dangerous. Dangerously GOOD. I can seriously eat the whole box and not bat an eye. The kids love them too but I call dibs. I love them with cottage cheese, or salsa or other stuff but on their own they're just as fabulous.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Draper, UT
I love these so much. They are seriously my favorite kind of cheezit. I love anything and everything ranch so when I first saw these in a store, I could not help myself, and now everytime I go to a store, I have to refrain from buying them!
Casey S.
Casey S.
Sunset, UT
I am not a huge chip person so I like that these are like a mix of a chip and cracker. I also like that the flavor is more zesty and not just your normal cheddar flavor. My kids love them and the box doesn't last long at our home.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Seminole, OK
I have been in love with this new line of Chez-it! They are so tasty, however I don't buy them too often because there about three dollars per box. But when i do buy I'm never disappointed with them, even the other flavors are wonderful.  I would definitely recommend to others.
jessica D.
jessica D.
I was hesitant to try this product because I felt that the flavors might not be too good together. I was wrong the taste was very good. The only thing I didn't care for was the grooves. I found them to make the cracker too crunchy.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?