BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Burke, VA
Not a fan. These sound good in theory but they taste bland. Just a cracker that doesn't stand out much with too much flavor seasoning. Not a fan of grooves as a whole. The traditional cheese it tastes significantly better. Bottom line, would not recommend.
Alisa H.
Alisa H.
Raleigh, NC
These are very delicious! I love putting these in my lunches for work. There a healthy baked snack with not many calories. There very affordable and a great chezzy flavor they also  have many different flavors. These would be great for any mother or working person needed to pack a quick lunch.
Myranda S.
Myranda S.
Olney
The best cracker's known to man kind! Me and my four kids eat these like they're going outta style! These are not burnt and hard as a rock like the others brands!
The cheesy ranch
Kim C.
Kim C.
Topeka, KS
I actually just bought these. Excellent flavor. Little too powdery residue on your fingers but it is a Cheese It so I don't mind. Great price for the amount you get in a box. If you snack sensibly then you should have no problem keeping a box a week.
Erika K.
Erika K.
Dripping Spgs, TX
dang. Cheezit grooves are a game changer. These yummy little crackers are my go to snack after  night out and I never regret it. Always have them stocked in the pantry for those midnight cravings and I've gotten my friends hooked on them too! you will not regret this purchase
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Chickamauga, GA
These Cheez-it crackers are a favorite in our house! They are an affordable snack. I always find these at Walmart. I wasn't sure about the flavor when I bought them, but they are so good. If you have not tried these Zesty Cheddar Ranch Cheez-it's you need to!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This is a box that is usually gone in a day or so! Once you eat a handful you simply can't stop, haha it's so delicious! I buy this for my kiddos snacks at Walmart or Target. We've tried other flavors as well and are always impressed with how yummy these are.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Cheez it grooves are a different experience than regular cheez its. Bigger and crunchier, and in my opinion, much more flavor. Quite tasty! A lot spicier than a regular Cheez-It, but very good! The commercials might be annoying but they're still delicious!
Athyna M.
Athyna M.
Mansfield, OH
I love crunchy! I was so looking forward to trying these crackers because I thought they'd be crunchier. They however had a really weird flavor that did not resemble Cheez Its at all. I would not buy these again. They are not worth their price whatsoever.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
My sister-in-law bought these, and I tried them. I have been buying them ever since. I have even gotten my best friend and her sisters eating them. They are SO GOOD. The price point in between $2.50 and $3.00, which is a little steep but well worth it.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?