BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Dedra M.
West Columbia, SC
Yumm-O!! These have the perfect amount of ranch and cheese flavor, neither flavor is overwhelming. The zesty ranch flavor just compliments the cheese and the crunch is great! I will always recommend this flavor to everyone and I will continue to purchase this flavor until it's no longer available lol!!
Amber P.
If your looking for a super crunchy cracker that's like a chip, then this is the right snack for you! They have a few flavors, but this is my favorite. The ranch isn't a real ranch flavor, it's definately got a zest to it tho! They are so good, the comapny packs so much flavor into this little chip! So so good!
Melissa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These are by far the best cracker I have ever tried. When I have people come over my house I have them try I cheddar ranch groove. You wil fall in love with it after one bite. Now when I go to the store I have to buy 2 boxes of them.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
These are some of the best snack crackers out there. No they are not the healthiest or the most organic but man are they good. They are usually on sale two for five dollars at my local grocery store and I always pick them up. My children also love them and I pack them in their lunches for school!
Jodi M.
These are among my favorite snack to buy. Theyre a really good price and the flavor is great. They make sure you can taste the ranch on the cracker, theyre not stingy with the flavoring on the product, which I liked a lot. These are usually always available at my local store too, which is nice.
Kera S.
I got these well on our way to a family reunion to snack on before we ate. When paired with some beef jerky these were amazing and I was highly impressed, however once the jerky was gone and I was eating them plane they seem to leave a nasty aftertaste in my mouth that I didn't care for at all.
Brooke K.
Wixom, MI
These were delicious. The flavor was great and the texture, oh so good! The are super crunchy which I loved. I liked to dip them in hummus for a snack. The portion size is about 18 crackers which may not sound like much but when you put them in a bowl it is plenty! Overall a great little snack!
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
These are the most addicting crisp on the planet, especially for a ranch lover such as myself. They are awesome for dipping or on their own as an afternoon snack. I get them at my local supermarket whenever i can. I definitely recommend trying these, they are not like your typical Cheeze-It.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
This flavor exceeded my expectations. It was amazing. Let's just say the box went fast. I was thinking it would be an overwhelming taste. They are not, they are delicious. I was completely surprised and love these crackers. I'm lucky if I get a handful because the kid's live them too.
Tahjai P.
My FAVORITE. I am addicted to these and once you start eating them I can't stop! They have a good flavor to its a unique cheese taste to it. I like the chips because they're thin and it's not a lot of calories which I like. Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?