BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Lara S.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
My boyfriend and I usually keep cheez it's around the house for lazy day snacking, and we like to try varieties of flavors every now and then (even though we always find ourselves going back to the original). We got these and I loved them! He didn't care for them much though. But I loved the crispness, the bold flavor, and the zesty ranch.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
This flavor exceeded my expectations. It was amazing. Let's just say the box went fast. I was thinking it would be an overwhelming taste. They are not, they are delicious. I was completely surprised and love these crackers. I'm lucky if I get a handful because the kid's live them too.
kourtney b.
kourtney b.
Ninety Six
This is one of my go-to snacks! I love to enjoy these after work, or a long day. I really like the grooves, and how the texture is. I like these specifically more than others because of the flavour. It definitely met my expectations, and I would recommend this product to others.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
One day I was shopping with my mom. I seen these and walked away! Which I normally eat the white cheeses. My mom looked At me and said you know you should get those right! I said no Ma I don't think so! I got them and loved them! Now I get this everytime I get in the store!!!
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this product because it sounded really interesting and tasty. I was a little disappointed because it didn't have much of a ranch flavor it was very mellow. If there were more flavor I would LOVE these. I've tried the white cheddar grooves and those ones are amazing. Wish I could love this specific flavor as well.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Charleston, WV
My mamaw introduced this product to me a couple of months ago and I have been hooked ever since. I've went through so many boxes of these because they are so addicting. You seriously can't just eat one of them. I actually have a box of them in my desk at work right now lol.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Johns Creek
The best cheese it's we've ever had! While they aren't the most healthy alternative, it's definitely a nice little snack to have here and there. They're very affordable and with cheez it being a big brand name, people will already know it's trustworthy. Try any of these flavors and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
I just bought a box of these and I really love them. I can eat a whole box. The flavor is so amazing and strong. Ranch is my all time favorite. I wouldn't buy any other kind. I bought other flavor but not as strong and yummy like the ranch one. Yeah I would recommend this product to anyone. My kids even love it.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Hammond , IN
I love these, they are a really good snack. They are affordable and I love having them as a snack before dinner. I think they have just the right amount of cheese on them. They aren't the healthiest snack out there but they are delicious and I would recommend them!
Cathryn F.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
These were such a great creation! The extra crunch they have is super tasty! You may think that the flavor doesn't sound good but trust me once you try one you will see how you can't only eat just one! They are always so reasonably priced at my local publix as well!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?