BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Emily M.
Dalton, GA
Holy cow, these things are my WEAKNESS! They are so tasty! Imagine if a chip had a baby with a Cheez-It! These crackers are a thin cracker with a nice crunch! The zesty ranch flavor is super rich and most definitely addicting. They're price is good, along the same line as most other crackers! Definitely try these if you haven't already!
Laura S.
Modesto, CA
These were okay, not one of my faves, but didn't hate it either. The taste was pretty good, I love all things zesty ranch usually so yeah, not to bad, the thing that threw me off was how hard they were, I assumed they wouldn't be as crunchy as they were, that being said, if they make them a wee bit softer I'd be all over this with 5stars lol
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
My boyfriend and I usually keep cheez it's around the house for lazy day snacking, and we like to try varieties of flavors every now and then (even though we always find ourselves going back to the original). We got these and I loved them! He didn't care for them much though. But I loved the crispness, the bold flavor, and the zesty ranch.
Loni L.
Beaumont, TX
I am OBSESSED with these!

The grooves gives the texture of more of a chip quality, which gives you that really nice crunch that people like.

These are such an affordable snack that are great to bring to work or school.

I buy these more than anyone should probably admit, but EVERYONE should give them a try!
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA
I am such a huge Cheez-Itz fan. I have yet to encounter a flavor that I haven't loved. And even these grooves don't have a bad flavor to them. My problem with the grooves, is the texture. Whatever is different in the process of making the crackers person was the chips just completely changes the idea of a Cheez-It. I'm not about it.
Melissa W.
Johns Creek, GA
The best cheese it's we've ever had! While they aren't the most healthy alternative, it's definitely a nice little snack to have here and there. They're very affordable and with cheez it being a big brand name, people will already know it's trustworthy. Try any of these flavors and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Andrea P.
Coral Gables, FL
Cheez-it Grooves are probably the best invention to come from Cheez-it.
I was hesitant to purchase them at first because I thought the texture would be odd but I'm glad I took a chance.
If you're looking for a snack that has a delightful cheesy flavor with less of a traditional cracker feel, these are your best bet!
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
Out of all of the flavors I have tried, the Zesty Cheddar Ranch has got to be my favorite! When you think of Zesty you wonder if it would be too spicy but it's not, it's just fine! There is lots of flavor in every on every square and when you bite these tasty morsels the crunch is what is what I enjoy the most!
Ashley Jo A.
Robinson, Il
OH MY LANTA! I usually do not snack often because I tend to just eat and eat when this happens. God help me if I am in the gas station or trolling down the chip aisle and I see a box of these, hell I buy them. They are sooo good, they give me that crunch I am looking for when needed and are a great road snack or at work if you need a little something something.
ATHENA A.
These crackers are so good that I sometimes (guilt free) go directly to the aisle I can find them in within the supermarket and put them in my cart first. This way I can open them and snack away while I do my shopping. Do not judge me... I know plenty of you have done this before! I speak the truth :)
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?