BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Amanda H.
Oviedo
Seriously the best!!! Must have snack!! Love how crunchy they are and very filling. Yummy
Nicole D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love cheez-its and I love ranch so this was the perfect product for me. very flavorful.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, NC
Favorite go to snack. Very flavorful. Myself and my children both enjoyed these crackers.
Tara S.
These Taste really good and have lots of good flavor and the ranch gives it a great twist
Jenni M.
Lovington
Very tasty and more filling than regular cheezits. They are a good alternative to chips.
Natalie H.
These are so good! They have such amazing flavor to them. Almost perfectly from heaven!
Kate C.
Ottumwa
I love these the ranch ones are the best ! Packaging is awesome an love the new flavors
Hannah S.
These are my absolute favorite!!!! I love their taste and the texture of the grooves.
Randi G.
Riley, KS
Absolutely love this snack! The cheezit chip idea is great! The flavor is also great!
Abigail S.
Norfolk
These are amazing crackers. There's just enough flavor on the usual yummy cheese its.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?