BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Libby Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a huge fan of grooves they have a weird taste and texture to them. I'll just stick to original
Shaynn A.
My girlfriend bought these for he house and they're sooo freaking good. Better than I expected
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
Simply addicting. Could seriously eat a whole box in one sitting. My favorite thing to munch on
Jennifer M.
I'm a big fan of ranch flavored things, I wasn't real impressed with the taste of the cracker.
Ashley A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
We love these cheeze it's as a snack, for lunches and even sometimes with a burger for dinner!
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
These are a great and different snack! They are a great value and taste amazing! We love them
Hope N.
chicago
Love love love the flavor. Great snack. I get them at Walmart. It's a good price, affordable.
Ashley R.
I love most flavers and kinds of Cheez-it's they always have great flavors and something new.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
My favorite chip snack. I love the grooves better then the original. I am a repeat customer.
Patra B.
Powder Spgs, GA
Such a great cracker! We love this ranch and cheddar mix! Usually the box is gone in one day
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?