BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Nolensville , TN
How can you go wrong with Cheez Its? I mean delish!! I love the grooves. Different texture same great flavor. Enjoyed trying them with some cheese slices. Was a great easy little appetizer. Inexpensive and great snack for kids. Highly recommend
Mary Elizabeth N.
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best things I have ever put in my mouth. My absolute favorite snack. They are to die for and my whole family and group of friends like them just as much as me. They are great with or without dips but French onion dip does go great with them
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
One of my favorite crackers. So good! I love it! It's has plenty of flavor and it keeps you wanting more. Which I'm not sure if that's good or not. It's affordable and satisfying.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Hartford City, IN
Great flavor, but very, very dry. I had to take a drink in between every chip. Thin and crisp, like a chip! These tasted great but I'm not sure if I'll buy them again due to the dryness.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Kennedy, NY
Definitely a different texture than traditional Cheez-it crackers! Very crunchy, and larger. I like them! They are a good snack to have at home- the whole family enjoys them. This flavor is my favorite...but it sticks with you! Your breath will carry the flavor all day, lol. But these are a tasty snack and satisfy cheesy, crunchy, snack cravings for sure.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I think this flavor is ok. I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Is good for lunch, snacks, school, movies, TV shows, studying, reading, and so forth.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mississauga
BEST CRACKERS EVER i eat them with chip dip hummus and sometimes i even melt cheese on them and east them with salsa so friggen good omg when i'm in the mood for something with flavor instead of just regular crackers and not chips
Lorrie S.
Lorrie S.
Fayette, MO
Cheez-it groves zesty cheddar ranch crackers are so delicious.  One of my favorite all time crackers now.  Made with 100% pure cheese with a zip of ranch taste.  These make great snacks especially if you are on the go and don't have time for anything else.  I would recommend this product to everyone!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Toronto, ON
Warning this product is super addicting. My husband and I love these crackers. We usually find them on sale at Walmart or Target buy one get on. Perfect alternative for getting chips. I always pack some for my work snack.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?