BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Taharia T.
Burnsville, MN
These and swiss groves are so good. The grooves have a nice baked crunch that you enjoy with each bite.
Harley C.
Yyyaaaassssssssss one of my favorite snacks. Theyre so flavorful and i love ranch haha so unhealthy tho
Deliscia T.
I have been eating these everyday almost since trying them. So addicting and satisfies my salt craving.
Emily T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love these new cheez it's they are so good and a great price also. I've bought many boxes of these
Kyrie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Such great flavors in such a small snack. Great for eating by the pool or after school or even lunchs
Hannah W.
Kilgore , TX
By far the best snack ever! I could buy a whole box of these and eat them in one! I can't get enough
Ronnie B.
Osceola, IA
I didn't care for these. The texture was weird though there is good flavor to them. Just not for me.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
Delicious, just not nutritional! Ha! If your looking for tasty this is it! Good with dips or alone!
Amanda R.
Rock Hill
Great texture and taste. These are perfect by themselves. They are a great snack for your workday.
Libby Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a huge fan of grooves they have a weird taste and texture to them. I'll just stick to original
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?