BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Stephanie C.
Jermyn
These are the most amazing crackers that have ever existed I never go without these in my house I love them
Nicole S.
Arlington , TX
This are addicting. I live them and all the different flavors. I highly recommend to my friends and family.
Ashley S.
Northampton, PA
Super good. Nice texture. Affordable yummy snack. Cheesy and crunchy. I've gotten this box one time so far.
Chasity S.
These are my toddlers favorite snack food. They are full of flavor and he loves the little ridges on them.
Lauren J.
Love the grooves! Best mix for a cracker and a chip. They hold great flavor as well. Very delicious snack.
Angela C.
I love these for the kids. They think they are chips but they are better for them than ordinary chips are.
Stephanie G.
I honestky didn't really care for these too much . They're awkwardly hard & the flavor isn't fantastic .
Haidyn V.
I am not a big fan of the groves they are nothing like a cheeze it and they have very unappetizing names
Melissa F.
Pendleton, IN
Yummy, yummy!!!! So good, I love these, the flavor is so good. Always on my grocery list. Would recommend
Stacy W.
Erie
I cant turn down any chip or cracker...especially when I am looking to shove something quick in my mouth.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?