BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Ashley Jo A.
Ashley Jo A.
Robinson, Il
OH MY LANTA! I usually do not snack often because I tend to just eat and eat when this happens. God help me if I am in the gas station or trolling down the chip aisle and I see a box of these, hell I buy them. They are sooo good, they give me that crunch I am looking for when needed and are a great road snack or at work if you need a little something something.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Prunedale , CA
Out of all of the flavors I have tried, the Zesty Cheddar Ranch has got to be my favorite! When you think of Zesty you wonder if it would be too spicy but it's not, it's just fine! There is lots of flavor in every on every square and when you bite these tasty morsels the crunch is what is what I enjoy the most!
Dedra M.
Dedra M.
West Columbia, SC
Yumm-O!! These have the perfect amount of ranch and cheese flavor, neither flavor is overwhelming. The zesty ranch flavor just compliments the cheese and the crunch is great! I will always recommend this flavor to everyone and I will continue to purchase this flavor until it's no longer available lol!!
ATHENA A.
ATHENA A.
These crackers are so good that I sometimes (guilt free) go directly to the aisle I can find them in within the supermarket and put them in my cart first. This way I can open them and snack away while I do my shopping. Do not judge me... I know plenty of you have done this before! I speak the truth :)
Amber P.
Amber P.
If your looking for a super crunchy cracker that's like a chip, then this is the right snack for you! They have a few flavors, but this is my favorite. The ranch isn't a real ranch flavor, it's definately got a zest to it tho! They are so good, the comapny packs so much flavor into this little chip! So so good!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These are by far the best cracker I have ever tried. When I have people come over my house I have them try I cheddar ranch groove. You wil fall in love with it after one bite. Now when I go to the store I have to buy 2 boxes of them.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
These are among my favorite snack to buy. Theyre a really good price and the flavor is great. They make sure you can taste the ranch on the cracker, theyre not stingy with the flavoring on the product, which I liked a lot. These are usually always available at my local store too, which is nice.
Kera S.
Kera S.
I got these well on our way to a family reunion to snack on before we ate. When paired with some beef jerky these were amazing and I was highly impressed, however once the jerky was gone and I was eating them plane they seem to leave a nasty aftertaste in my mouth that I didn't care for at all.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Wixom, MI
These were delicious. The flavor was great and the texture, oh so good! The are super crunchy which I loved. I liked to dip them in hummus for a snack. The portion size is about 18 crackers which may not sound like much but when you put them in a bowl it is plenty! Overall a great little snack!
Jill T.
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
These are the most addicting crisp on the planet, especially for a ranch lover such as myself. They are awesome for dipping or on their own as an afternoon snack. I get them at my local supermarket whenever i can. I definitely recommend trying these, they are not like your typical Cheeze-It.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?