BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Shaina C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I was kind of shocked when I first tasted them! They were crisp and tasted like ranch with a cheddar zing! Pricing is okay. I truly love how unique this chip/cracker combination tastes and looks! I definitely would recommend!!
Monica S.
Draper, UT
I love these so much. They are seriously my favorite kind of cheezit. I love anything and everything ranch so when I first saw these in a store, I could not help myself, and now everytime I go to a store, I have to refrain from buying them!
Sheena B.
These things are dangerous. Dangerously GOOD. I can seriously eat the whole box and not bat an eye. The kids love them too but I call dibs. I love them with cottage cheese, or salsa or other stuff but on their own they're just as fabulous.
Lydia S.
The grooves are my favorite because it's kind of a mix between a chip and cheese its. Also, the flavor is really good too, and you should definitely try these. Also, if you like spicy they have really good spicy grooves too.
Diane J.
agawam, MA
These are my favorite crackers ever. I buy them every time I go to the grocery store! Im obsessed with the taste and let me tell you they explode flavor! The only down fall is that they are a bit pricey.
Makayla R.
poplar bluff
I love these crackers more than any food. They are so good and tasty! I love the zest and it’s so much better than the other brands I’ve tried, I have no negatives about them and I hope everyone tries these because they’re AMAZING.
Jessica B.
Jasper , IN
What I think I really like most about these are the texture. They are bigger and crunchy. I love them! We like getting these for road trip snacks! Great value and so good!
Liswa W.
These Cheez-It grooves are very tasty. They have nice texture and great flavor. I bought it at Fredmeyers. They are like regular Cheez-Its but with grooves and a different texture. I have bought them multiple times.
Cristy L.
Knoxville, TN
These are the worst Grooves I've had so far! I've tried several flavors and so far the others have been very delicious so when my husband suggested that we try the Cheddar Ranch Grooves I said, "Sure, why not!' but to my surprise they were far from delicious. While I packed them on a trip out of town with the family this weekend, my 12 year old nephew saw the box and pointed them out and said, "ewww! Have you had those before they smell like butt!' And as we know children are very honest and aren't afraid to tell you their opinion, I shrugged it off but to my dismay he was right, when I opened them the arroma is not pleasing and the ranch taste is so faint that it's just enough to be almost gross, it's hard to explain but it's not good. I will not purchase this item again.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
It's thin like a chip, but heavy like a cracker. If you love Cheez-its you will love these. There are many flavors and the thin crunch of a chip with the flavor of Cheez-its are perfect alone or with toppings.  I, personally, love them with hummus. But if it's late at night and I'm feeling lazy and just really want a snack, I just eat them by themselves. I tried it on a whim when I was at Walmart, and now I'm obsessed! Everybody I know loves them.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?