BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Shaynn A.
Shaynn A.
My girlfriend bought these for he house and they're sooo freaking good. Better than I expected
Holly R.
Holly R.
I'm obsessed with the white cheddar version, but was disappointed when I tried this flavor. They weren't bad, but weren't anything special that had me craving another box.
Codi M.
Codi M.
Not a huge fan. Although it would probably taste better if I was a ranch lover. It kind of overpowers the cheese.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
My favorite chip snack. I love the grooves better then the original. I am a repeat customer.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
These are pretty good. I like the white cheese ones more but they do have a good taste. They are full of flavor.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Clyo, GA
We love grooves, my kids choose these over cookies and think they're fancy chips
Tara S.
Tara S.
These Taste really good and have lots of good flavor and the ranch gives it a great twist
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
So yummy. These are my fiances favorite thing to take to work, and snack on. My kids and I love them as well.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Nice and crispy. Nice addition to the Cheez-It's family. Crispy and crunchy. The zesty ranch was my favorite
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
These are so good! They have such amazing flavor to them. Almost perfectly from heaven!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?