BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Bailey S.
Bay City
THESE ARE SO ADDICTING. Have a slight chicken taste and are salty and delicious. Can't put em down. Sooo good
Kimberly S.
Nice and crispy. Nice addition to the Cheez-It's family. Crispy and crunchy. The zesty ranch was my favorite
Meghan G.
These are super yummy, but I never want to stop eating them! It's a good problem, though. I love this flavor!
Amber J.
Sidney, OH
Simply AMAZING!!!! We love cheese it grooves ... often we find ourselves fighting over the last few crackers.
Crystal K.
So yummy. These are my fiances favorite thing to take to work, and snack on. My kids and I love them as well.
Elissa D.
Hardinsburg
My favorite kind of Cheez-Its, but then again, I could eat all kinds of them all day long, every single day!
Bridgette S.
These are ADDICTING!! I could eat an entire box in one sitting. They are so good and great for the munchies
Stephanie C.
Jermyn
These are the most amazing crackers that have ever existed I never go without these in my house I love them
Lauren J.
Love the grooves! Best mix for a cracker and a chip. They hold great flavor as well. Very delicious snack.
Mariabel R.
Love it. Household loves it. Great snack. Enjoy this so much. I pack it for hub and its our fav. Recommend
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?