BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Amber  F.
Akron, OH
Pretty tastful, but still not on par with the regular cheez its. Plus need more flavor variety for the grooves.
Crystal B.
Definitely a favorite snack that I always keep around. So delicious and savory that I can't seem to stop eating
Christina R.
Lancaster
These are awesome. Have a great taste and good price. So many kinds available. Love them. The family loves them
Jordan F.
Gentry, AR
Love love love these things. They are addicting. Super packed with flavor and crispy wonderful little snack!!!
Litzy Z.
Laredo, WEBB
Ranch crackers are okay, but not the best. I recommend them if you like dry tastes. So, i prefer the originals.
Brooke W.
clarksburg, WV
Once you start eating these delicious crackers you just can't stop! Perfect amount of flavoring in every bite!
alyssa a.
Jacksonville , FL
I love these crackers. They are so full of flavor! Great for snacking. I usually add these to a cheese plate.
Amanda W.
Me and my daughter's really like this one. It was different and more healthy. I could eat them all day long.
Sarah L.
Filling and delicious
Hands down my. Go to at work..
Cost is good and they are not messy!!
My boys loves them
Bailey S.
Bay City
THESE ARE SO ADDICTING. Have a slight chicken taste and are salty and delicious. Can't put em down. Sooo good
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?