BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Libby Z.
Libby Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not a huge fan of grooves they have a weird taste and texture to them. I'll just stick to original
Kate C.
Kate C.
Ottumwa
I love these the ranch ones are the best ! Packaging is awesome an love the new flavors
Patra B.
Patra B.
Powder Spgs, GA
Such a great cracker! We love this ranch and cheddar mix! Usually the box is gone in one day
Angela C.
Angela C.
I love these for the kids. They think they are chips but they are better for them than ordinary chips are.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
These are my absolute favorite!!!! I love their taste and the texture of the grooves.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
The combination of a rippled chip and a cracker! The cheddar ranch is by far the best flavor of the Grooves! I have to stop myself from eating the whole box in one sitting!!
Shaynn A.
Shaynn A.
My girlfriend bought these for he house and they're sooo freaking good. Better than I expected
Alli B.
Alli B.
These are delicious. Not quite what I expected, but pack much more of a flavor punch than the traditional cheezits
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Tampa, Fl
I love cheez-it's so I when I saw these I had to try. Love them!!! It's like a cross between a cracker and a chip.
krista m.
krista m.
My absolute most favorite cheese it out there, I love dipping them in cottage cheese. Even plain they are amazing!
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?