BY CHEEZ-IT #79 in Crackers

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

• Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?Be the first to answer!
  • Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come...2 Answers
  • Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Deliscia T.
Deliscia T.
I have been eating these everyday almost since trying them. So addicting and satisfies my salt craving.
Madeline Z.
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
These chips are like crack! They are cheez-its on a whole other level! So good and flavor packed! I am highly obsessed! My kids really like them as well.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Definitely a favorite snack that I always keep around. So delicious and savory that I can't seem to stop eating
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Katy, TX
Hubby loves these and so do the kids but they're too strong for me. I don't buy them often.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Definitely love the new ridges cheeze its. Great texture, and they are always really flavorful. Really good for snacking
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Osceola, IA
I didn't care for these. The texture was weird though there is good flavor to them. Just not for me.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Oviedo
Seriously the best!!! Must have snack!! Love how crunchy they are and very filling. Yummy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love cheez-its and I love ranch so this was the perfect product for me. very flavorful.
Brayden Y.
Brayden Y.
kokomo, IN
These crackers are a great snack for anyone! They have. great taste at a good price point that isn't greasy junk food.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Lovington
Very tasty and more filling than regular cheezits. They are a good alternative to chips.
Chrissy F.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?