BY CHEEZ-IT

Cheez-it grooves zesty cheddar ranch crackers 9 oz see more...

Cheez-It Grooves Zesty Cheddar Ranch Crackers 9 oz
  • "I like the white cheddar ones better, but this was something different to try. " in 2 reviews
Chelsea B.
Millheim, PA
They do not taste like actual cheez it's. Actually I found them to be to cheesy and the texture felt very weird.
Heather E.
Newport
These are my favorite. There are plenty in the box, and it is a good snack when I do not have much time to eat.
Litzy Z.
Laredo, WEBB
Ranch crackers are okay, but not the best. I recommend them if you like dry tastes. So, i prefer the originals.
Brooke W.
clarksburg, WV
Once you start eating these delicious crackers you just can't stop! Perfect amount of flavoring in every bite!
Stephanie B.
Odessa, TX
Yummy little snack! I get these for the kids lunch or a after school treat. I like them with pieces of cheese.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Just tried these the other day for the first time. They are addicting! Definetly something i will keep buying.
Christina R.
Lancaster
These are awesome. Have a great taste and good price. So many kinds available. Love them. The family loves them
Amanda A.
These are a yummy twist on the traditional cheez-it crackers! Great when you want a little kick to your cracker
Lisa S.
Charlevoix, MI
I'll eat pretty much any kind of Cheez-It. My grandma bought me a box of these and I was pleasantly surprised.
Amber  F.
Akron, OH
Pretty tastful, but still not on par with the regular cheez its. Plus need more flavor variety for the grooves.
Chrissy F.
Are there other flavors offered? The white cheddar is great!!!
Marissa C.
I've never tried these, are they good and worth trying?
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ
Will Cheez-it ever ask the public what flavors we want them to come out with?
Jessica R.
Do these taste like a chip mixes with a cracker?